Bill Barretta is a Sexy Muppet Mans

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Beauregard
What if Bil was reading this thread what would he say?
HELP !!!!!!!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Quick, quick Luke needs help, everyone out of the ofen, bush, under the table whatever.

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Hopefully Bill would find it funny, but if not-We're in BIIIIIG trouble! :concern: (First time I had a chance to use that Gonzo...)

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I think we need a disclaimer.

Bill, we don't really hide in your oven or photograph you in the shower. Rather, we hide in the microwave and take photos of you in your lawn furniture. :big_grin:

Just kidding. I don't think I'd fit in the microwave. Maybe the toaster.

Oooh! My Bill Barretta webcam's on! :smile:

:embarrassed:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
SSSSSHHHH!!! Don't tell him I'm hiding in the linen closet!!!!!!
:eek: Ooops....I just did.....Oh, dang.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
You know, I'll bet that before Bill goes to bed or takes a shower or whatever, he has to go through his house and check all of the nooks and crannies to make sure no one is in there taking pictures of him.

Little does he know about Tupperware-cam.

**evil laughter**

:wink:

(Right now I have a *really* bad cold, so I am like... out there. It's really weird)

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
no i bet bill reads this and laughs...before he gets taunted.....you know what would be TOTALLY AWESOME!! if like on the next muppet movie there is a deleted scene where pepe yells BBB!!!!

oh man that would rock!

Sarah

Luke

Reaction score
Nah, what'll be really hilarious is if before the next Muppetfest we really spread the word around the fans that Bill LOVES Muffins, and he gets cranky if you ask for an autograph without giving him a Muffin. Then when it comes to the fest there'll be these long tables laid out going down the line .............. Steve Whitmire, Eric Jacobson, Kevin Clash all just greeting the fans, signing books, t-shirts, unmentionable body parts. All the girls will be asking where Bill Baretta is and some security guard will just point to some table piled high with Muffins and a forehead peeking out over the top !

I know .... i'm sooooo cruel, but on the upside Bill will be able to make a killing selling the Muffins during the evening gala !

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
ya know what it's not Bill who's worried about all these girls at his house....it's his wife..................

after that sleeping potion emmy gave her borrowing will be okay!:sleep:

Sarah