Originally posted by sarah_yzma
after that sleeping potion emmy gave her borrowing will be okay!:sleep:
Shhhhhhh!

This is why secret plans are secret!

:halo:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Nah, what'll be really hilarious is if before the next Muppetfest we really spread the word around the fans that Bill LOVES Muffins, and he gets cranky if you ask for an autograph without giving him a Muffin. Then when it comes to the fest there'll be these long tables laid out going down the line .............. Steve Whitmire, Eric Jacobson, Kevin Clash all just greeting the fans, signing books, t-shirts, unmentionable body parts. All the girls will be asking where Bill Baretta is and some security guard will just point to some table piled high with Muffins and a forehead peeking out over the top !

I know .... i'm sooooo cruel, but on the upside Bill will be able to make a killing selling the Muffins during the evening gala !
Luke, you crack me up! That'd be the perfect prank! I'm in on it! :wink:

(It seems that Scooter one has been used alot on this thread. But, as of yet, I haven't seen any :flirt:. Interesting)

Byron, stop kidding yourself. People with fan clubs don't look like this ---> :crazy:

I know that from experience!

Manda:-D

Reaction score
YOU have a fan club???? Somehow I find that hard to believe.....
Just kiddin'!!!! I love ya, SuperScooter!!!!! :wink:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I love you too, Manda! Er, wait. What thread is this?

I've got no fan club. The clipboard steals all the attention. He had a total of two fans at one time!

BEHOLD! TED THE PSYCHIC WOODEN CLIPBOARD HAS PELTED HIS LAST EXCLEMATION POINT! (for now)

:wink:

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
It seems that Scooter one has been used alot on this thread. But, as of yet, I haven't seen any :flirt:. Interesting

Does this make it bettter?

awwww....Billlllll......:flirt: :flirt: :flirt: :flirt:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
well if you wanna get down to the nitty gritty....the BBB was pretty mad about not getting a Bill Baretta smily.....we were going to riot and stuff....I guess that's why we haven't used any newer ones!

yeah right!

Sarah

or......maybe there isn't a smily that really states how we feel (the rest of the world should be happy)

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
well if you wanna get down to the nitty gritty....the BBB was pretty mad about not getting a Bill Baretta smily.....we were going to riot and stuff....I guess that's why we haven't used any newer ones!
You didn't get the memo?

There is a Bill Barretta smiley. We just borrowed it...

(also, the penguin is actually Bill in a penguin suit. Dont' borrow it, and don't tell anyone else)

:zany:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Hmmm. No Bill Smilie, but we do have these :rolleyes: :sympathy:

Bill Character smilies.

Hey, you're right! He does look a little like this--->:zany: