Big Bird Replica Half-finished

Keeermit

Reaction score
hey all, it's nice to get back onto Muppet central. Just letting you guys know that I have half finished my Big Bird puppet/suit. I never thought that gluing over 5000 feathers individually would take sooooooo long .... I just need to make his legs now and he is done. I have also recently made replicas of a Gonzo puppet :concern: and Animal puppet :halo: - I will link some photos when I take them. Have a great day all :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I can't wait myself. This is going to be cool!

zns

Reaction score
OMG. This is so awsome Jarrod. Good luck building the puppet. Can't wait to see the results. :smile: :excited: :wink:

Keeermit

Reaction score
thanks one and all :smile: i can't wait for it to be finished either! neither can my flatmate - our house is full of little yellow flying fluffy bits :smile: - i realised i also need to finish off his left arm.... more work. oh well we suffer for our art :smile:

SSLFan

Reaction score
Wow! This is so exciting! I can't wait to see! The Bird is my favorite muppet!:smile:

zns

Reaction score
Can I make a suggestion. When you finish building Big Bird and are ready to take photos, you should try and get all of the replicas that you have and do one big group photo. But then again, that's just a suggestion. Think about it.