Big Bird Replica Half-finished

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Jarrod, why aren't there more pictures of you with your personal puppets on your website--at least in the "about me" section.

Keeermit

Reaction score
it does take me quite a while to make each one because I do have a day job and I make custom puppets - so i have to squeeze my own puppets in between all that....

Keeermit

Reaction score
I have just added a few photos of my big bird in progress, he is by no means finished yet - many adjustments to be made - Enjoy :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
I've actually got tears in my eyes looking at some of them, masterpieces. You even got the Gonzo nose color looking superb.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh...my...gosh...Wow...That is just the most amazing thing ever.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I love that! Your one awsome puppet builder. I would lvoe to have a Big Bird costume puppet. Does he work the same way as the Big Bird works?

mrsieve

Reaction score
WOW....amazing work. I love your Animal puppet. How about working on a Sweetums next? :wink:

zns

Reaction score
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. Big Bird Looks absolutly amazing, even though he is not finished. Like I said earlier, you should do a group photo of all the replicas that you have. But then again, that's just my suggestion. You can do whatever you want.