Big Bird Replica Half-finished

Keeermit

Reaction score
hi there,
just to let you guys guys about the supergrover, as totallyspiesfan pointed out supergrover doesn't have a logo on his chest - the reason is that I have made all the latest of each character and supergrover has not been wearing the logo in the latest supergrover segment e.g the DVD "A Celebration of me, Grover" . Also Ernie is in his PJ's until I make his stripe sweater. Cool, have a great day everyone

jarrod

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
I cant view the pics either. Maybe someone can put them on flikr or something.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Would that be alright with you Jarrod, if one of us put your pics on our Flikr account?

I can see 'em just fine cuz we're MySpace friends, but yeah, they're too awesome for everybody else not to be able to see 'em! Fantastic work, I wish I had the time to dedicate just to the arts!

:smile:

Teenager's

Reaction score
Drat!....Everytime this thread is brought back up to the top I always hope Jarrod posted a finished pics...

*shakes fist* Darn you Amicus

lol....jk

MuppetFozzieBe

Reaction score
that is amazing work! that is profeshinal stuff there! I 've seen homemade gonzos but that big bird is top notch! any chance i could buy one? teehee

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I would love to see the pictures, but will not join My Space under any circumstance. I'm one of the few people who just won't do it even though my friends are on there. Just find the place and specific branding smarmy and unnecessary. I know it’s not all like that. I have good friends who swear by My Space. I just find it creepy.

:eek: I’m sure the work is amazing! Is there an alternative place where the images are posted where I don’t have to join up to see them? :confused:

TML

Reaction score
Where can you buy block reticulated foam for carving? My partner and I made a Gonzo replica puppet, but we used sheet foam and there is a seam under his nose and top lip. I would much rather have it carved, but we don't know where to buy block foam.