Big Bird Replica Half-finished

Keeermit

Reaction score
WOW TSF I can't believe you typed all those names out - it took me ages to read that list - It must have taken FOREVER to type them out! Thanks for your enthusiasm towards my replicas. I may have to pull back on my replicas as I have an overflow of client orders I have to get stuck into and I usually only muck aorund with my replicas when I dont have more important jobs on. :sympathy:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
but also started a new Fozzie as I wasnt overly happy with my other one
If the other one needs someone to babysit him until you need him back again, just remember that I am a good babysitter.

I sit on babies just fine.
WOCKA WOCKA!

Who's throwing tomatoes at me? :embarrassed:

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
Wow! Amazing work! My question is of course....have you considered bringing any of the Muppet Babies into the fray?:smile:

MGov

Reaction score
We should have a puppet-replica-play-off between Keeeermit and the guy selling his stuff on e-bay and Amazon for WAYYY too much money!
Those replicas are no longer available on Amazon. They still get listed on the Amazon ad that appears here but someone (i can't imagine who:big_grin: ) reported them as copyright infringement to Amazon and Disney.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Could you be generous enough to share where you are able to find the foam in large enough blocks to carve?
As Keermit said, just about any foam supply store (there are many in New York state) should be able to sell you a block large enough to carve. Try looking up upholstery suppliers in your Yellow Pages, they often sells blocks of polyfoam that are used to make cushions or foot stools.

For a large block of reticulated foam try Rogers Foam Corporation in Somerville, MA. Their website is http://www.rogersfoamcorp.com (you will likely have to make very large order from them though).

kidforce7

Reaction score
Keeermit,
1 - Your Muppets are AMAZING! INCREDIBLE! AWESOME!
2 - Can you take us through a Muppet building from start to finish? Pics at each stage, materials used, hints and tips, tools needed, how-to's, specific paint, you name it... I know that there are tutorials out there, but yours are the best Muppets ever! (next to the Muppets of course!). You could do it like a blog, keeping us updated on each day. Then we could all get a feel for just what it takes (and how long it takes) to make one of these! Let us know!
You Rock!
Joe

Reaction score
There is a Rogers Foam Corporation like right down the road from me. My dad fixes there shipping doors. I was like oooo maybe I could get a hook up.... WRONG $500.00 min order I think it was $68.59 for a sheet 72"x36" I might be wrong I have it on my work e-mail. I might go hit up there trash bin.

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
Keeermit,
1 - Your Muppets are AMAZING! INCREDIBLE! AWESOME!
2 - Can you take us through a Muppet building from start to finish? Pics at each stage, materials used, hints and tips, tools needed, how-to's, specific paint, you name it... I know that there are tutorials out there, but yours are the best Muppets ever! (next to the Muppets of course!). You could do it like a blog, keeping us updated on each day. Then we could all get a feel for just what it takes (and how long it takes) to make one of these! Let us know!
You Rock!
Joe
I would like that as well