Behind the Scenes of "The Muppet Movie"

Starlancer

Reaction score
!!!!!!!

Dude that is such an awesome story and i cant BELIVE that u knew Jim Henson HOLY CRAP THIS IS AMAZING!!:excited:

BEAR

Reaction score
WOE, would you be able to give a list of which Sesame Street Muppets appeared in the Muppet Movie finale?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Was Once Ernie said:
Minor muppetz is correct. He's definitely there... just hard to see.

:stick_out_tongue:
I don't think he's very hard to see. I first noticed that Sesame Street characters were in that scene when I was in the third grade, and I saw Guy Smiley there when I first noticed Sesame Street characters in the finale (Ernie and Bert were the first oens that I ever noticed in that scene... hey, what'ya know... your performance was the first seasame street performance in the finale I noticed.... anyway, when I first noticed that there were Sesame Street characters in that scene, I noticed Ernie, Bert, Guy Smiley, Grover, The Two-Headed Monster, and Big Bird. I noticed other characters, such as Cookie Monster, later on.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
i know there NOT SS Muppets but i did finelly spot Emmet Otter and the Jug-Bang gang characters are in the finale! I'm sure MOST of you know that by now tho! hehe :stick_out_tongue:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Oh gosh...I just now found this thread, but it was definitely worth the read-through.

Earl, "WOE", thank you very much for sharing all of your memories, tidbits, and information here with us. It's all a terrific treasure to read.

As someone whose favorite "Muppet Show" (and Muppet movies) character is Janice, I loved seeing your little passing mention of her when you said in the "Muppet Movie" finale that Richard Hunt said Statler and Janice were his two hardest puppets to get on. That's very interesting.

Thanks again for being so generous to come here and share these wonderful memories with us. As you've seen over seven pages (and elsewhere on the forum), we all truly appreciate it.

Byron

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Lol, howdy Tom!

I've been around a bit...I've commented a few Fraggle and Classic Muppets threads, and over the last several months I've put up Mokey screencaps on Muppet Central "Mokey Mondays" from the season 1 set. Been workin' 2 jobs since January and workin' on getting my writing career off the ground...keepin' busy! lol Good to see you too man! :smile: