Behind the Scenes of "The Muppet Movie"

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Ain't it pretty when we can all get together like this? Our 3 posts in a row like this kinda makes it look like the early Delphi MC Forum days are back, eh?

PhsychoChimp

Reaction score
David Goelz was not puppeteering Beauregaurd. He was doing both Gonzo and Camilla. Jerry I believe was puppeteering both Robin and Crazy Harry.
You can tell Dave was puppeteering Gonzo and Camilla by the way they both move there heads, exactly the same time.

travellingpat

Reaction score
That is sooooo cool

Do you still keep in touch with any of the other performers from the end?

Beauregard

Reaction score
PhsychoChimp said:
David Goelz was not puppeteering Beauregaurd. He was doing both Gonzo and Camilla....
*gasp* He abandoned a huge player like Beauregard for that bit part tiny man Gonzo? Wait...that was back to front...ignore me.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
*gasp* He abandoned a huge player like Beauregard for that bit part tiny man Gonzo? Wait...that was back to front...ignore me.
In that scene, Gonzo, Beauregard, and Zoot were all standing next to each other. Gonzo and Camilla could have been performed by the same person, but how do we know that Dave Goelz didn't perform Beauregard and Zoot?

unclematt

Reaction score
He only has two arms so he wasnt doing all of them.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
unclematt said:
He only has two arms so he wasnt doing all of them.
I wasn't suggesting that Goelz was performing all three of them. I am saying that maybe Goelz performed Zoot and Beauregard, and someone else performed Gonzo and Camilla.

unclematt

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
I wasn't suggesting that Goelz was performing all three of them. I am saying that maybe Goelz performed Zoot and Beauregard, and someone else performed Gonzo and Camilla.
I was just playing aroud. Didnt mean to offend any one.