Auditions for T*K*O...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It has been on my attention for QUITE a while, that alot of members want to be on T*K*O...ALOT of members. So I decided to hold auditions for a semi-regular character. This semi-regular character will be a recurring guest, so he/she won't be listed as one of the regular stars. The character will be written into the scripts as needed, so there's no guarentees that he/she will be in EVERY SINGLE SCRIPT. The character will be the 3976th 1/2's tech support guy, who will help out with any problems with the thread killers' computers. Now here's how this will work...from now until Friday, if you want to audition, then reply in this thread. You don't have to type any fancy editorial comments, just reply saying you want to audition for this new recurring character. Remember, you have until Friday. Then on Saturday, I will be going through and checking you all's profiles, and the one with the most threads with 5 or less replies will be our new recurring tech guy. "What about the rest of us?" you ask? The rest of you WILL be worked into future scripts as guest stars (we've already got enough regulars as it is).

This is a once in a lifetime offer, so DON'T pass it up!

Sincerely,
D'Snowth (C.F.O. 3976th 1/2)

Beauregard

Reaction score
Pick me! Pick me!!!

Oh, wait...I don't think any of my threads have less than five posts...*walks back to the janitors closet*

*sings* I love my job as a Custodian, there's nothing I'd rather be, I've had my mops for many long years, the're all good frends to me...*end singing*

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Sure, I'll bite, I just started killing threads this week, so hey, sign me up!

Beauregard

Reaction score
(And bonus points to anyone who kills this thread...:stick_out_tongue:)

G-MAN

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I qualify or not, but I'd like to audition anyway
"To be or not to be That is the question", oh wait, wrong audition piece lol

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
A note to the auditioners: Break a leg!

...NO, NOT LITERALLY!!!!!!!! Aw shoot. Somebody call the doctor...

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I'm in a dilema, sorta' because it would appear that not only am I no longer killing threads, I'm reviving them too! :eek:
What do I do!? I'm gonna' lose my job!

Katzi428

Reaction score
KILL THREAD!!!!KILL THREAD!!!!!!! * :halo: chomps into a piece of sewing thread*
Uh Animal?They mean a bunch of posts on the board as a thread
:halo: Oh....Sah-ree *spits thread out*
EWWW!!Animal Slobber from the wet thread!!

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
WAAHH! I kill threads! I fetch! I get the morning paper! Pick me dude!! Come on, Snowthmeister! But seriously, I'll sign up. *writes name on list* LOL

Nick :smile: L0L