Auditions for T*K*O...

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Okay, well, amazingly, we have a tye! Both anythingmuppet, and Ziffel have a total of 20 threads that have 5 or less replies. So, I'll hold auditions for another week, and re-tally, and if I still get a tye next week, then I'll PM the tyers with a T*K*O quiz, and whoever has the most correct answers will be the our new recurring tech support person.
Wait...when you said
So, I'll hold auditions for another week, and re-tally,
you mean is it gonna be me and Ziffel, or me and whoever else and Ziffel?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
anythingmuppet said:
Wait...when you said you mean is it gonna be me and Ziffel, or me and whoever else and Ziffel?
EVERYONE will be re-tallied. I'm trying be as fair as possible.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm sorry I'm late, I almost forgot about all of this. Well, this time there was no tye. I can safely say that our new recurring character is...

(highlight to read)anythingmuppet. That's right, anythingmuppet won fair and square, so the cast and crew of T*K*O welcome aboard our new recurring tech guy!

BEAR

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Okay, well, amazingly, we have a tye! Both anythingmuppet, and Ziffel have a total of 20 threads that have 5 or less replies. So, I'll hold auditions for another week, and re-tally, and if I still get a tye next week, then I'll PM the tyers with a T*K*O quiz, and whoever has the most correct answers will be the our new recurring tech support person.

Let me see how many I have. Is it the number of threads I have started myself that have 5 or less posts?

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Hey wait a second Snowthy, there's no name in that post!
Oh woops...I forgot to highlight. Hey Thanks Snowthy!! Yeah!

*ALF jazz music starts playing like in the episode with Ed McMahon*
Yeah! I'd like to thank all the little people who helped me here...:big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Let me see how many I have. Is it the number of threads I have started myself that have 5 or less posts?
Sorry BEAR, anythingmuppet beat you by one thread. But thanks for auditioning though, since you came in second, you'll be placed on the honorable mentions list! :smile:
And for everyone else who participated, you will be promised futures spots as guest stars.

BEAR

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Sorry BEAR, anythingmuppet beat you by one thread. But thanks for auditioning though, since you came in second, you'll be placed on the honorable mentions list! :smile:
And for everyone else who participated, you will be promised futures spots as guest stars.

But...but...I never even "auditioned" so how do you know.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
:stick_out_tongue:
BEAR said:
But...but...I never even "auditioned" so how do you know.
Shortly after you posted, I tallied your threads with 5 or less replies compare to anythingmuppet just to see where you came in.