Auditions for T*K*O...

Ziffel

Reaction score
I have too much stage fright to be a recurring character, so I'm not auditioning. But hope to continue to make occasional guest appearances on season 2!
By the way, I probably have one of the best resumes for this job. 20 out of 37 threads I started have received 5 or less replies. And looks like I just killed another thread today - The Tom and Jerry one. What can I say, I'm a TK champ. :big_grin:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I will auditon for you!

*holds out skull*

Alas poor Muppet Skull, I knew the well...

What? Not that kind of audition? Oh...well...um...anyway...sure I'd love to be in T*K*O sign me up!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Don't worry, Vic. Anyone who is already employed does not have to worry about Job Security. We don't have the funding to hire new full-time employees...

And bonne idée, D'Snowth. :big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, well, amazingly, we have a tye! Both anythingmuppet, and Ziffel have a total of 20 threads that have 5 or less replies. So, I'll hold auditions for another week, and re-tally, and if I still get a tye next week, then I'll PM the tyers with a T*K*O quiz, and whoever has the most correct answers will be the our new recurring tech support person.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Yo! I gotta study for this!

*opens up The History Of T*K*O book written by MrsPepper and illustrated by D'Snowth *
:smile:

Nick The Man

MrsPepper

Reaction score
anythingmuppet said:
*opens up The History Of T*K*O book written by MrsPepper and illustrated by D'Snowth *
For future reference, the names would probably be the other way around... -_- :wink:

G-MAN

Reaction score
Oh well, back to the drawing board.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
For future reference, the names would probably be the other way around... -_- :wink:
Hey, I'm artistic! I'm artistic! What special bonus do you think I mailed Kathy out of appericiation?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Right, sorry. I was just thinking, you're the writer... >< And I'm... me.