Ask MikaelaMuppet Anything

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I know this question is quite weird but I thought of it last night. If you were a Happy Tree Friend, which one of the characters would you date?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I know this question is quite weird but I thought of it last night. If you were a Happy Tree Friend, which one of the characters would you date?
I don't think it's weird at all. If I was a Happy Tree Friend, I would date Cuddles.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I don't think it's weird at all. If I was a Happy Tree Friend, I would date Cuddles.
Yeah, I guess your right, it's not all that weird. If I was a Happy Tree Friend I would date either Giggles (because she's my crush) or Flaky because she's sweet. Out of the female characters on HTF, Giggles is my favorite and Lammy is my least favorite.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Which character on Family Guy or American Dad would you be? I would probably be Brian:

I'm not an atheist, republican, or huge Star Trek fan like him, but the reason I say Brian is because I like dogs and because he's the character that suits me best. Peter's too dumb, Stewie's evil, Herbert's a pedophile, Quagmire's too perverted as well, Stan is way too political (I don't get into politics much), Steve is a little too immature, Roger is weird, and I would not want to be the Evil Monkey.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Which character on Family Guy or American Dad would you be? I would probably be Brian:

I'm not an atheist, republican, or huge Star Trek fan like him, but the reason I say Brian is because I like dogs and because he's the character that suits me best. Peter's too dumb, Stewie's evil, Herbert's a pedophile, Quagmire's too perverted as well, Stan is way too political (I don't get into politics much), Steve is a little too immature, Roger is weird, and I would not want to be the Evil Monkey.
Meg.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
You have thirty-four hours to complete a mission that will alter the events of history. To complete it, you must enter a museum filled with priceless artifacts that are famous around the globe. You have to find the jewel of the czar's back handshake, worth over $1,561,000. You must take your pick now: Death metal or black metal?

:smile:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
You have thirty-four hours to complete a mission that will alter the events of history. To complete it, you must enter a museum filled with priceless artifacts that are famous around the globe. You have to find the jewel of the czar's back handshake, worth over $1,561,000. You must take your pick now: Death metal or black metal?

:smile:
Death metal. :smile:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Would you rather have to fight Behemoth or Junior Gorg in a huge David and Goliath-style fight? By Behemoth I mean the Muppet, not the animal in the Old Testament, btw!