• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50 Years and Still Sunny!
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the all-new Sesame Street documentary "50 Years and Still Sunny!" hosted by Gloria Estefan.
  • "Muppets Now" announced for Disney+
    It's finally official. A new, unscripted short-form series, “Muppets Now”, is coming to Disney+ in 2020. Let us know your thoughts on the Muppets big announcement.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn, Apple, Amazon and Google. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

Ask MikaelaMuppet Anything

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Does Tim the Bear from The Cleveland Show remind you of anybody? He kind of reminds me of a celebrity I've seen before (possibly on the Muppet Show), but I can't quite put my finger on. Maybe something about his voice and personality kind of says Steve Martin to me, but still, I'm not sure at all.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Does Tim the Bear from The Cleveland Show remind you of anybody? He kind of reminds me of a celebrity I've seen before (possibly on the Muppet Show), but I can't quite put my finger on. Maybe something about his voice and personality kind of says Steve Martin to me, but still, I'm not sure at all.
Ted from the movie Ted.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Ted from the movie Ted.
I can see that, :embarrassed:. I've never seen the movie because it seems kind of too sexual for me, but I find the "Thunder Buddies song", the F. Scott Fitzgerald line, the scene where Ted finds a piece of poop on the floor, and other clips I've seen hilarious.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I can see that, :embarrassed:. I've never seen the movie because it seems kind of too sexual for me, but I find the "Thunder Buddies song", the F. Scott Fitzgerald line, the scene where Ted finds a piece of poop on the floor, and other clips I've seen hilarious.
It was the very first rated R movie I saw.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I also saw Paul, Stripes, Saving Private Ryan, Jackazz (the real word is blocked), and The Breakfast Club at a young age which also got me some experience with R-rated films. I refused to watch anything R up until I was about 14 because violence, language, and sexual content bothered me really bad. But now I can take that kind of content!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
If you could watch nothing but YouTube Poops or rant/review videos for the rest of your life, which would you choose?

Last edited: