Ask MikaelaMuppet Anything

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I don't mind it at all when they make fun of things like that.
I guess your diddly-doodly right that I shouldn't be so daddly-doodly offended by those diddly-diddly things that they say on those ding-dong doodly-daddly TV shows. Just kidding but I was being quite the Ned Flanders. I guess as long as you can tell fiction from reality, there's no problem with it. Heck, I have a friend who has an extremely strict Catholic family and they watch Family Guy together as a family every Sunday, in fact, him and his sister have watched it since they were fetuses (just kidding, but they have watched since they were at least 2). They pretty much go to church in the morning and in the evening watch silly cartoons. We agree on most TV (except for Happy Tree Friends;he calls them "disturbing"), but either way, I found that to be quite interesting. But I guess I shouldn't have my feelings hurts over a cartoon of Jesus;there are much worse in the world than that, besides, they are just joking. Just because I'm a Christian, I don't believe that everything is Satanic, that is a common annoying stereotype that characters like Ned Flanders give fuel to (I like Ned, but still, that part of him it's a bit ridiculous if you ask me). I believe that God created us and He gave us the right to create things. Not every single manmade thing is evil, I like things like Pokemon, Harry Potter, and rock and roll music and my faith in God is larger than ever. I've never understood how some people believe that every work of fiction is also the work of Satan.

Last edited:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
What is the weirdest crush (real or fictional) you've ever had? It could be anything:a celebrity, a cartoon character, a puppet, a dead person, a video game character. Mine was on Gabi the frog from Rio 2:

I feel SO awkward about this one. When I was 15 and all through 16, I had a SERIOUS crush on her. I think the whole thing is so strange now, because I mean seriously, look at her, she's not even the least bit attractive!? She looks like if Barney the Dinosaur and Hypnotoad from Futurama had a daughter (even though I have a feeling Hypnotoad is male). But either way, I was seriously obsessed with her to a point where looking back on those memories, it weirds me out to an extreme extent.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
What is the weirdest crush (real or fictional) you've ever had? It could be anything:a celebrity, a cartoon character, a puppet, a dead person, a video game character. Mine was on Gabi the frog from Rio 2:

I feel SO awkward about this one. When I was 15 and all through 16, I had a SERIOUS crush on her. I think the whole thing is so strange now, because I mean seriously, look at her, she's not even the least bit attractive!? She looks like if Barney the Dinosaur and Hypnotoad from Futurama had a daughter (even though I have a feeling Hypnotoad is male). But either way, I was seriously obsessed with her to a point where looking back on those memories, it weirds me out to an extreme extent.
You think that's weird? Even today I still have a crush on someone of the female sentient frickin' trains from Thomas & Friends and the Railway Series. :stick_out_tongue:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score

Probably Hercules from the Disney movie Hercules.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
For a New Years 2016 special, I'm working on an AMV with this song showing footage of Family Guy, American Dad, The Cleveland Show, The Simpsons, Futurama, King of the Hill, Bob's Burgers, Robot Chicken, Teen Titans Go, and Happy Tree Friends.
What do you think of the song and idea? Do you like them?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Have you ever done Whose Line?-style improv before?

I have a story:

Every year I take an acting class and we do things like that. One time, the teacher asked the class for suggestions for who I should be and one of my friends yelled,
"Stephen Hawking!". I got very nervous at the thought of pretending to be a disabled person, especially as severely as Stephen Hawking. "What if I accidentally offend a bunch of people? My YouTube career will be over!" I thought to myself. But I was able to play the role in a realistic, non-offensive way because I made sure to portray him in the most positive, non-sarcastic light possible. A year later, I played Batman and my friend got to be Wonder Woman. When taking suggestions for superheroes for us to be a girl yelled out,
"Spider-Man!" and I said in the Comic Book Guy's voice,
"That is Marvel, this is a DC-themed play!". But either way, we had a great time. The two years after that I played Darth Vader and a king. I always have a great time doing that, :smile:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Have you ever done Whose Line?-style improv before?

I have a story:

Every year I take an acting class and we do things like that. One time, the teacher asked the class for suggestions for who I should be and one of my friends yelled,
"Stephen Hawking!". I got very nervous at the thought of pretending to be a disabled person, especially as severely as Stephen Hawking. "What if I accidentally offend a bunch of people? My YouTube career will be over!" I thought to myself. But I was able to play the role in a realistic, non-offensive way because I made sure to portray him in the most positive, non-sarcastic light possible. A year later, I played Batman and my friend got to be Wonder Woman. When taking suggestions for superheroes for us to be a girl yelled out,
"Spider-Man!" and I said in the Comic Book Guy's voice,
"That is Marvel, this is a DC-themed play!". But either way, we had a great time. The two years after that I played Darth Vader and a king. I always have a great time doing that, :smile:
I have never taken drama or improv classes, so no.