Ask MikaelaMuppet Anything

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Do you know how much I enjoy hanging out with you on this forum and reading your posts? The answer is:A LOT! Your the closest forum friend I've ever had;I've had some forum friends before but you feel almost like a sister (even though I only talk to you on the Internet).

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
What were your thoughts on the Gravity Falls finale? Also have you seen Regular Show In SPACE!?
I thought the finale was sad because I really hate to see the show end. I really wish that the show would continue though I do respect the creator wanting to go on and do other things. Hopefully, Gravity Falls will continue in some other way. And yes I have seen it.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Do you know how much I enjoy hanging out with you on this forum and reading your posts? The answer is:A LOT! Your the closest forum friend I've ever had;I've had some forum friends before but you feel almost like a sister (even though I only talk to you on the Internet).
Why thank you! That really means a lot to me you know.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Your welcome very much! You really helped me through the serious depression I went through last Winter through Summer. I was going through a change in ADHD medicine (that also affected my Asperger's and OCD symptoms), so I was quite depressed and talking to you on this forum really helped me feel better. Thanks for being there for me:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Your welcome very much! You really helped me through the serious depression I went through last Winter through Summer. I was going through a change in ADHD medicine (that also affected my Asperger's and OCD symptoms), so I was quite depressed and talking to you on this forum really helped me feel better. Thanks for being there for me:
Anytime.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I seriously felt like a different person at that point in my life. I would cry about silly things like an episode of The Simpsons about Bart's childhood and would worry about things for no real reason like one time my beloved beagle went rabbit hunting (like beagles are supposed to do) and I was worried that he would get hurt. I met a wonderful friend at the local library and when she moved away, I died a little inside. I felt very sad and sometimes didn't even want to eat dinner (I normally eat a lot). But being with you on this forum has brought a tremendous amount of light, into the once dark world I lived in. I've never been goth, emo, or anything like that, I've always been quite the positive, happy person who can see the good in most anything;but this switch in medicine made me feel completely different. The fact that you, a person who doesn't even know me in real life or even knows my real name, would befriend me and treat me the way you do makes me extremely happy. 2016 was a rough year for me but being with you helped me along the bumpy ride. Thanks for making 2016 100 times better and even though we're online so I can't give you a real Christmas gift. I am going to give you this picture of Cuddles wearing a Christmas hat to thank you for all you've done for me;I know it's a silly present, but the Internet is a place where people recolor My Little Pony characters and mourn over dead gorillas to an extreme extent;it's supposed to be silly:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I seriously felt like a different person at that point in my life. I would cry about silly things like an episode of The Simpsons about Bart's childhood and would worry about things for no real reason like one time my beloved beagle went rabbit hunting (like beagles are supposed to do) and I was worried that he would get hurt. I met a wonderful friend at the local library and when she moved away, I died a little inside. I felt very sad and sometimes didn't even want to eat dinner (I normally eat a lot). But being with you on this forum has brought a tremendous amount of light, into the once dark world I lived in. I've never been goth, emo, or anything like that, I've always been quite the positive, happy person who can see the good in most anything;but this switch in medicine made me feel completely different. The fact that you, a person who doesn't even know me in real life or even knows my real name, would befriend me and treat me the way you do makes me extremely happy. 2016 was a rough year for me but being with you helped me along the bumpy ride. Thanks for making 2016 100 times better and even though we're online so I can't give you a real Christmas gift. I am going to give you this picture of Cuddles wearing a Christmas hat to thank you for all you've done for me;I know it's a silly present, but the Internet is a place where people recolor My Little Pony characters and mourn over dead gorillas to an extreme extent;it's supposed to be silly:
Same with my teacher friend. She helped me a lot when I was having problems with this girl that I don't like at my high school. Because of her, the problem that I have ever since August of this year is now out of my mind and off my chest.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Out of Family Guy, American Dad, and The Cleveland Show:which parents/siblings would you rather be related to (if you could be a sister character on either of those 3 shows, which one would it be?)
Peter, Lois, Meg, Stewie, and Chris?
Stan, Francine, Steve, and Hayley?
or...
Cleveland, Donna, Rallo, Roberta, and Cleveland Junior?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
If you were a squirrel in the Ice Age universe, would you date Scrat?

My answer is no, because if I was a female squirrel in that universe, I would be afraid that he would care more about his acorn than about me and wouldn't want pay enough attention me (like how he brushed off Scratte and cared more about the acorn than her).