Ask MikaelaMuppet Anything

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Out of Family Guy, American Dad, and The Cleveland Show:which parents/siblings would you rather be related to (if you could be a sister character on either of those 3 shows, which one would it be?)
Peter, Lois, Meg, Stewie, and Chris?
Stan, Francine, Steve, and Hayley?
or...
Cleveland, Donna, Rallo, Roberta, and Cleveland Junior?
Easy as pie. Meg from Family Guy.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
If you were a squirrel in the Ice Age universe, would you date Scrat?

My answer is no, because if I was a female squirrel in that universe, I would be afraid that he would care more about his acorn than about me and wouldn't want pay enough attention me (like how he brushed off Scratte and cared more about the acorn than her).
Of course I would! Scrat is wicked cute.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Do you find it funny when Robot Chicken makes fun of your childhood shows? Personally, I find it hilarious and always want them to do more of the things I grew up with and less things like He-Man and G.I. Joe that I don't know (although I know a lot more about them from watching Robot Chicken and Family Guy), :smile:.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Do you find it funny when Robot Chicken makes fun of your childhood shows? Personally, I find it hilarious and always want them to do more of the things I grew up with and less things like He-Man and G.I. Joe that I don't know (although I know a lot more about them from watching Robot Chicken and Family Guy), :smile:.
I sure do find them funny.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I know you like anime, but what I'm wondering is have you ever the seen anime continuation of Lilo and Stitch:The Series?

It is a really good series and I've watched most of the episodes with my family. I know what your probably thinking. No, the girl in the picture isn't Lilo.
The series is set after the events of the last movie, Leroy and Stitch in which Lilo grows up and gets a boyfriend. Disgusted by this, Stitch flies into space and crashlands in Japan where he meets a Japanese girl named Yuna and befriends her. I think it is an awesome series with good clean humor, an amazing take of Japanese culture and mythology, and an extremely well-written plot.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I know you like anime, but what I'm wondering is have you ever the seen anime continuation of Lilo and Stitch:The Series?

It is a really good series and I've watched most of the episodes with my family. I know what your probably thinking. No, the girl in the picture isn't Lilo.
The series is set after the events of the last movie, Leroy and Stitch in which Lilo grows up and gets a boyfriend. Disgusted by this, Stitch flies into space and crashlands in Japan where he meets a Japanese girl named Yuna and befriends her. I think it is an awesome series with good clean humor, an amazing take of Japanese culture and mythology, and an extremely well-written plot.
No I haven't, but it looks wicked cute though!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I have a question that me and my cousin got into a debate over. I told him that I think it's okay to be a Christian and watch Family Guy, American Dad, and other shows that make fun of Jesus if you don't watch it JUST for those parts. He says that he doesn't think it's a good idea because an atheist is the driving force behind those jokes (he does watch South Park although he claims that they make fun of religion as a whole instead of excluding it to just Christianity, like the episode where Jesus, Buddha, Muhammud, Vishnu, John Smith, and Lao Tzu became the Super Friends). But either way, I'm just wondering something:what do you think about when Family Guy and similar shows make fun of Christianity?

Last edited:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I have a question that me and my cousin got into a debate over. I told him that I think it's okay to be a Christian and watch Family Guy, American Dad, and other shows that make fun of Jesus if you don't watch it JUST for those parts. He says that he doesn't think it's a good idea because an atheist is the driving force behind those jokes (he does watch South Park although he claims that they make fun of religion as a whole instead of excluding it to just Christianity, like the episode where Jesus, Buddha, Muhammud, Vishnu, John Smith, and Lao Tzu became the Super Friends). But either way, I'm just wondering something:what do you think about when Family Guy and similar shows make fun of Christianity?
I don't mind it at all when they make fun of things like that.