Ask Ken at Palisades

Hemlock D

Reaction score
Holy cow! I just saw that...
The really bad thing is I can't remember if I was the copy editor on that article or not. :smile:
Either way, sorry, Ken. Your masculinity was never in question with us!

Justin

fshow

Reaction score
Ken
You should pretend your 2 different people. Take on two differents personas. You should play on this mistake, put up 2 different bios on our web page. You could be your own good cop, bad cop. Whould you be able to get 2 different paychecks? Hay I could be on to something here...

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
I mean Jeez...I know I have a touch of the man-boobs, but that is just plain sad...my day in the Sun, tainted forever by femininity...

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
I mean Jeez...I know I have a touch of the man-boobs, but that is just plain sad...my day in the Sun, tainted forever by femininity...
Good job they didn't want a photo for the cover - the wardrobe person might only have brought a dress. Ken could have single-handedly taken down the entire publishing sector of the toy industry with his outstanding man-boobs ! :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
AGAIN WITH THE GROSS BODY PARTS TALK!!!!!! OY GAVOLT!!!!

Just can't wait to get my hands on the next batch of freshly baked Muppet cookies.... duh.. I mean.. freshly melted into molds and shapened and painted Muppet Figures.

Ah, heck. I guess we're all a little baked around here!

Walker Boh

Reaction score
Hey Ken ... is the final version of Animal's eyebrow articulated? I thought I remembered you saying it would be, but looking at the pictures of the figure I can't see how it'd work. Does it articulate enough to go all the way down to completely cover his eyes?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Important scared question!!!!!

Ken! Ken!! I am so.. so scared!!!! And, no. this isn't about your "man boobs"! No!! I'm arfraid of the current Henson buy out situation! Saban is eyeballing the muppets, like Rosie O' Donnel eyeballs a free buffet of Hostess Twinkies. Will this affect the line up? Will all the toy rights go to BanDai, making them morph into robots with the press of a button? PLEASE SAY IT WON'T!!! I promise you can talk about ALL your body parts without my "Sam the Eagle-esque" disgust!!! I BEG OF YOU!!!!! PLEASE!!!!

MORE BOOZE!!! I GOT THE HORRORS!!!!!!

Luke

Reaction score
Re: Important scared question!!!!!

Originally posted by Drtooth
Will this affect the line up?
You mean other than all the figures now coming with crash helmets ? :stick_out_tongue:

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Will all the toy rights go to BanDai, making them morph into robots with the press of a button? PLEASE SAY IT WON'T!!! I promise you can talk about ALL your body parts without my "Sam the Eagle-esque" disgust!!! I BEG OF YOU!!!!! PLEASE!!!! <<<

Dr. Tooth, Im afraid it looks that way past series 3, at least.
Im sure Ken and co. will still be able to produce limited versions that were already scheduled...but from a Palisades representitive this moring via a press release it looks like Bandai will indeed be taking over the licence agreement. Maybe ya could circulate a petition?

...and to anyone who didnt get a good laugh over that, go to the Saban buyout thread for some real good laughs!