Ask Ken at Palisades

grail

Reaction score
they are selling things on ebay, but they are by no means "marked up" actually, i was surprised by how LOW a lot of it starts out. and i don't think i saw any reserve morked either...

if i had a new set of offices, and lots of stuff just sitting around, cluttering the place up, i'd do the exact same thing. no harm there

beaker

Reaction score
Aw Grail, I was being facisious:wink: Yeah, for what they are syaing its pretty low. But man, the prices for the Kermit lunchbox, MOC Dr Teeth variant, etc YOWZA!

WOMAN! WOMAN!

Reaction score
?

Originally posted by beaker
Aw Grail, I was being facisious:wink: Yeah, for what they are syaing its pretty low. But man, the prices for the Kermit lunchbox, MOC Dr Teeth variant, etc YOWZA!

Kermit lunchbox?? Made and Ebayed by Palisades? Am I missing something here?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
2) >>>Chicken. One thing you don't know is that those items got moved to an exclusive Chef next summer. THEN, with what happened with the Lobsters, they got bumped again by the Lobsters themselves. Maybe they'll be made, maybe they won't<<<

Oh i missed that,so there won't be any lobster bandits with the kitcthen then? oh, and they were a big highlight too. it looks like we won't see them at all then.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Cry Nevermore!

Down into the grave goes the Brown.
As the shadow king takes his crown.
Will Cleveland live to play
Another day?
Quote these Ravens: Nevermore!

It was a real nailbiter at the end of the fourth quarter, but Baltimore won by a score of 26 to 21. Thanks to some help from around the league, we now have the division lead back where it frightfully belongs with these birds of doom & gloom.

Halloween, it's the scariest time of the year, the Count.

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
i suppose that's better than being "fecesetious" when everything you say is full of crap...

heh

GWGumby

Reaction score
If I read things right about the Kitchen playset and the Chef exclusive later on was that:

-The Lobster Banditos will not be coming with the Kitchen due to budgetary problems.

-The exclusive Chef was going to come with a chicken and basket and maybe some other things that were originally planned for the playset but have been canned for good because now the exclusive Chef will come with the lobsters.

So we will get the lobsters. We won't get the chicken and basket.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
To be precise, there was going to be a Chicken and Hoop packed with a Chef variant in the summer. The Lobsters were going to come with the Kitchen. The Lobsters have been moved to that variant, the Chicken and Hoops is not definitively canned, but we would have to figure out a different way to make it.

As for what you were going to get...all those things I discussed were concept. Just because it was a part of the initial idea doesn't mean you were going to get it. It means it was in the initial concept/discussion stages, and that's all.

Hopefully I have cleared this up.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Personally, it is a shame that there will be no Chicken or Lobsters in the Muppet Test Kitchen. This, however, will not at all stop me from buying it, mind you. Yeegorshvee, de yum guddisk guddo...

BTW, how's the Pigs in Space ship coming? Man, out of all these 4 sets, that's the one I'm most looking forward too!

Luke

Reaction score
Re: ?

Originally posted by WOMAN! WOMAN!
Kermit lunchbox?? Made and Ebayed by Palisades? Am I missing something here?
There is no Kermit in a lunchbox being ebayed by Palisades - it's just Cory, he's been sniffing the Fraggle herbs again.