Ask Ken at Palisades

beaker

Reaction score
>>>I don't think it needs articulation. I wouldn't turn articulation down, of course, but it would definitely up the price and require a different grade of PVC (is grade the correct term?). Sure we've had non-articulated Muppet PVCs before-- but we haven't had 'em from Palisades and I have complete faith the Palisades PVCs will be heads and tails above the old ones.

I love the interlocking arches idea. What a great way to display these guys! <<<

the way I see it, Playmates raised th ebar by making the Simpsons minis articulated...why would Palisades wanna lower that bar? Also, that arches idea is great...as that would definately have to be a pacaking possibility. I See extremely big potential for a potential TMS mini line. Heck, I saw a restrained jubilation in Kens response to this idea...so even he knows how many infinite possibilites there are with this than there ever would be wiht the 6" line.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>I also dont think Articulation is nessecary, Ive lived with the Wonderful Muppet Schleich figures all my life, So i dont mind more PVC's that cant move<<<

exactly Warrick, so have I...so thats why its imperative they rise to the bar that playmates has set, and include articulation. Heck, just look at the cool new Disney mini figures as an example:

http://www.goblinjp.com/goblin/figure/disney/disney.html

Tell me TMS figures like these minis or the WOS ones wouldnt rock???

Yeah, the schleich, applause, and comics spain were nice in their day...but Warrick youre not that old school, that youd want new minis to be of that super archaic type?

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Cory,

These are just detailed PVC's with an accesorie.

I would rather have small PVC's in line with the Comic Spain or Schleich figures.

Especially Schleich, Seeing as i have a Theatre playset that is just there size.

See ya

beaker

Reaction score
>>>These are just detailed PVC's with an accesorie.<<<

did you see all of them, a lot have articulation AND accessories. thats japan for ya, light years beyond our hemisphere.

>>>I would rather have small PVC's in line with the Comic Spain or Schleich figures.<<<

oh geez...why not rerelease the muppet shows on beta video circa 1982 as well?

Theyve already made a gillion old school pvcs...the new era of the minis is where things are at now.

Luke

Reaction score
Re: Cory,

Originally posted by *Warrick*
Especially Schleich, Seeing as i have a Theatre playset that is just there size.
Warrick, i can see you now - looking lovingly at the Theatre, just visualising where each PVC is gonna sit ! LOL !

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Re: Muppet Figures

Originally posted by The Count
I mean, do we really want these beautifully detailed Mega figures turned into nothing more than Muppet dolls?
Can you clarify this for me? As far as I can tell, the difference between action figure and doll is the label on the box and which side of the toy store it's on. If it's near stuff in pink boxes it's a doll and if it is near cars it's an action figure.

radionate

Reaction score
Re: Re: Muppet Figures

Originally posted by MuppetQuilter

Can you clarify this for me? As far as I can tell, the difference between action figure and doll is the label on the box and which side of the toy store it's on. If it's near stuff in pink boxes it's a doll and if it is near cars it's an action figure.
I always feel sorry for those toys stuck in the clearance isle in the middle of the store. They are having gender idenity toy name crises!