Ask Ken at Palisades

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Muppet Figures

Originally posted by radionate
I always feel sorry for those toys stuck in the clearance isle in the middle of the store. They are having gender idenity toy name crises!
LOL

Good one! :big_grin:

radionate

Reaction score
Thank You Annika. I do try! And from time to time I spit out a gem!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if series 5 is confirmed yet? Last official word stated that Gonzo in a tuxedo with Camila, Rizzo, Newsman and Beauregard would come out along with Reporter Kermit and the planet Koozebane set. It seems some has changed since then and the line up is extremely tentative in the first place so be prepared for changes.

matleo

Reaction score
Well ,we know Rizzo is out of wave 5 and the rumors are that Janice is in. That would make series 5 Beau, Gonzo, janice, Newsman and Koozebane.
BUT ken has also said tha soemone else from 5 is getting pushed back. Which means someone else will go in. My guess is Beau is being pusehd back for the naked Rowlf. bu that's just a guess. Now I'm going to sit bck and count the seconds it takes for someone to take my theory and turn into wild rumor...5.....4....3....2....
--Matt

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Here we go again

I would rather have the Newsman pushed back then Beau
just as i would rather have Sam pushed back then Janice.

Zack)Rowlf the, but all and all i would like to keep the first idea plan, Dog.

Thog

Reaction score
Kermit

I really like the muppet show figs, but I am kinda dissappointed in the Kermit one. The one that I have he won't stand up at all. His legs have ben so that it is impossible for him to stand. I know some other people had this problem. Was anyone able to fix it?

Dan

Luke

Reaction score
Re: Kermit

Originally posted by Thog
Was anyone able to fix it?
Hey Dan The Man !

You have to bend his legs in a V shape i think, or it may be an upside down V shape. Eitherway thats supposed to be the solution, they're not supposed to be straight.

fitz3641

Reaction score
my kermit has great posture because i turned his legs towards the inside so that his 2 feet make a v....i believe Ken has said that he was designed to stand that way