Ask Ken at Palisades

Thog

Reaction score
Yeah it didn't reall work, now he won't stand at all. The legs arn't even hard, they are very soft and slowly bend. Within a half hour, he's laying on his stomach. Mabye I can just pretend he's drunk and passed out.

Dan

Jimbo504

Reaction score
anyone know when Ken gets back from the con?

he has a lot of cathchin up ta do!!

kane31666

Reaction score
I think the con ends today, so he'll probably be back to action around here around tuesday.

Luke

Reaction score
Yup - it definitely ends today ! I have to admit a feeling of emptiness to my action figure experience this weekend - Kenneth has indeed been sorely missed ...... in his absence i have even turned to other properties including He-Man, Transformers and the Care Bears.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
What about the Smurfs??!!
I sense you have also experienced this sudden loss too Jamie. Yes the Smurfs deeply affected me around Thursday, but you'll be glad to know it was only a 24 hour thing.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Luke and frogboy4, this is an intervention. Do you guys realize what you're spouting out in your inane ramblings? I respect your individual likes and dislikes, but c'mon, there are better action figure lines to invest your time away from the Muppets. There's Spawn, Transformers, GI Joe, Batman, and even X-Men. This is a wake up call to you and all other members. Are we Muppets or are we mindless sheep!