Ask Ken at Palisades

MaxGoof

Reaction score
I still didn't get any E-Mail either... is it gonna be resent? :confused:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'm sure Ken will resend the email once the holiday is over and he has the time. He's a busy guy you know. Sheesh. LOL! I would like to see this pic though. Could it be of the packaging? I wonder.

BAZ

Reaction score
The Pic

is of the prototype Rowlf. I thought it looked great, but my wife thinks he looks a little bottom heavy.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Oh the Rowlf! i'd love to see the Rowlf!!!

Zack)Rowlf the, i can't wait to see the kitchen set as well!Dog.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
uncleduke

Thank you uncleduke, I'll call first and see, then if not send an e-mail, i will most defantly be polite, i have been with the EB people as i am with everyone, like i said i "could" wait another month if they were "for sure" with getting them.

how would you sugest i start the letter if i need to? i mean if you have writen one already? should i say that i have been waiting for a while now? and then say that i was pleased they they do take down payments and the figures have not yet arived but have in other EB stores in the US?

i mean i know that bunsen and dr teeth may be really hard to get now if they don't get them in this store, i thought i was all set, i guess not but there is still a chance i hope.

Zack)Rowlf the, thank you very much for your help!Dog.

uncleduke

Reaction score
Zack,

Youv'e got mail!

I did not think you would be impolite, I just know some people get passionate about this stuff. You catch more flies with honey!

good luck.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

I also think that Clifford should have eyes and then have Glasses as an eccessory.

i was watching a UK TV show and they was talking to some man from Resovoir Dogs (He looks like an older Robert Diniro [Sp?]).

Anyway they was looking at the Palisades figure of him, Then he started saying that he cant remember authorising them to use his image on the cover, And about how he is gonna sue em.

He WAS onyl joking, But it was funny.

See ya