Anyone remember these shows?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
He also had collectible dolls of colonial presidents (George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, et cetera); meanwhile, I have a slue of plush Sesame Street characters on my dresser.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
My Grade 7 English teacher was a BIG Wishbone fan, and in his little closet in the classroom, he had a bunch of collectible Wishbone dolls NRFB (never removed from box). The thing of it was, my middle school was in the ghetto, so it wasn't a good idea to have "valueable" things with you at school because they'd turn up missing (I didn't even have my first mechanical pencil for five minutes before it was stolen), and I remember asking him "why don't you keep these at home?" and he said "so I can have them near me all the time".
Wow! Not bragging, but I could keep my pencils forever. Except for this one time where thins guy was taking all of then with out me knowing it. But I just had to carry what I needed after that. But I still could keep my pencils for the most part. It wasn't so much the surrounding and location, but a few students who made going not so much fun.:stick_out_tongue:

Drtooth

Reaction score
She's going through the exact same thing Arthur went through, now HER voice is too high too; and what's with the new Sue Ellen? I thought she was one of the few kids who was played by an adult?
Four I think, but it seems like more than that....
I think either the voice actor gave up the show, or couldn't do it anymore. Like when Candi Milo replaced Christina Cavanaugh on Dexter's Lab....

Not only that, but it's been done before on Hey Arnold!.
I knew it. Actually, i thought they did that on Doug, but I wazs right about it being a Nick show. I didn't catch the end... how did it turn out?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think either the voice actor gave up the show, or couldn't do it anymore. Like when Candi Milo replaced Christina Cavanaugh on Dexter's Lab....
Lol, I read at IMDb that she got mad at them for "killing Sue Ellen" so she left.
Drtooth said:
I knew it. Actually, i thought they did that on Doug, but I wazs right about it being a Nick show. I didn't catch the end... how did it turn out?
I don't know about Doug, but it was DEFINITELY done in like one of the later episodes of Hey Arnold!. Heck, I think it was also an episode of Recess too!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, Sue Ellen never said a single word on the entire ninth season and was only in the background. But at the exact same time, she actually spoke on Postcards From Buster. But on the tenth season she actually started having speaking roles again. But I heard the the original voice actress who played her moved or something.

It ended with Buster being back to his old self but he actually cleaned up his act some. But he's still has a little bit of clean freak still left in him. By the way, I missed most of the second episode today about the Tibble twins getting an extreme baby sitter. My mom made me leave her room and my dad had the TV in the living room and my wasn't working at the moment.:stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, quite a few characters were reduced before, anyone remember Grandpa Dave?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I know it! I've watched the entire series so far and many of them still are semi-regulars.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
In a way yeah... they kind of focus on a specific set of character for like an entire season or so, then on to another the next; like for a while when they started focusing on what used to be background characters like George, Fern, and Jenna, and now Fern is a regular, while George and Jenna still appear from time to time, but not necessarily in speaking roles.