Anyone remember these shows?

SSLFan

Reaction score
If you grew up in the 90's genaration, like myself, or you just LOVE watching tv from any point at that time , there's a chance youv'e seen some of these shows:

The Puzzle Place

The Magic School Bus

Gullah Gullah Island

Lambchop's Play- Along

Barney( the "classic era")

Sesame Street( the AtC era)

Arthur

...there were SOOOO Many shows, those are just some I could think of off the top of my head. Anyone else remember thses shows or have any others to share from your genaration of viewing experience( 70's, 80's, 90's?).

p.s. Honestly, I only started this thread because I'm so FREAKIN' BORED!:crazy: :crazy: AND :confused: !

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Arthur is STILL in production if you can believe that, but the guy who does his voice now has made the show go down hill since he made Arthur sound just like his little sister, D.W.

SSLFan

Reaction score
yeah i know, I hate the new Arthur voice!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Lambchop's Play Along was brilliant, they were all so endearing, and had been for decades! :smile: I remember Gulla Gulla but I didn't watch it much; I liked the theme song though. I'm not sure what the classic Barney years were. ::shrugs::

SSLFan

Reaction score
Before the original Barney kids "moved away" or whatever their excuse was. I haven't really watched it since then.:smirk: :embarrassed:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah that's true. The first kids were probably the best (though I thought all the kids were always way over the top, heh).

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah! I watched ever one of those shows weather it was my day or not, haha! I also loved 'The Big Comfy Couch'. Another show I really liked was Allegra's Window.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I used to watch the Puzzle Place! That was a great show. The magic school bus is still on tv as reruns on I believe discovery kids. I cant remember the name of the station, but I know it was on (possibly still on) a station that had this penguin that is sometimes a puppet and sometimes a cartoon. I wish I could remembeer that station!

I dont like Arthurs new voice either. I love that show but the first time I heard the new voice...*shudders* Its creepy.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah! Arthur is going into it's 11th season on the air.

You mean The Learning Channel's Ready Set Learn, don't you Sgt?