Anyone remember these shows?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah! DW's voice is more grating then it's ever been this and last season. Loved the first episode today where they built that sand castle and the new postcards form you segment! But that second episode where Buster was a slob and then became a germaphobe was sooooo disgusting!:stick_out_tongue:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Funny thing of it is it doesn't seem like all that long ago when I last saw it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I watched Wishbone when it used to come on every morning during summer vacation; since kids were home all day long, PBS extended their kids' programming during the day, otherwise, when they first come on the air to 3:30 (when Sesame Street USED to come on), it was all pretty much just "instructional television": the PBS version of "Paid Programming".

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I used to watch Wishbone! Fun show!:smile:
My Grade 7 English teacher was a BIG Wishbone fan, and in his little closet in the classroom, he had a bunch of collectible Wishbone dolls NRFB (never removed from box). The thing of it was, my middle school was in the ghetto, so it wasn't a good idea to have "valueable" things with you at school because they'd turn up missing (I didn't even have my first mechanical pencil for five minutes before it was stolen), and I remember asking him "why don't you keep these at home?" and he said "so I can have them near me all the time".