Animated Hotties?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I mean it's not at all uncommon for that raven-haired beauty to wear such tight dresses.

The only difference is Grey's got the kind of body to pull them off; Levana's a might skinny from spending nearly a lifetime on a diet of practically nothing.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh wow, Orihime in a full body black latex catsuit being dominated by Rangiku in a dominatrix outfit while she’s drunk….. 😍😍😍😍😍😍

Best late birthday commission ever! 😁

crackmaster

Reaction score
Yes, I do have the valid posts in this thread, but I'm almost afraid to say this because I fear I'm gonna get mocked too, even though I NEVER have crushes on preteen characters. (ahem) I have a crush on...

ONLY the Classic version for some reason. I don't know why. I guess I like his personality or something. But I've liked him ever since I was 8, and I thought I left it behind me, but NOOOOO, it somehow came up again after all these years (if you don't count the cringey furry phase of my life in 2018.) I know he's 15. I'm 18, so it's not that creepy. But as soon as I turn 19, this has got to STOP.

*like the AVGN in his Bible Games video* I'm going to h*ll...
And you thought I was never gonna like him again. Guess what. It's back. Thanks to a certain Elba named Idris.

*insert me screaming curled up in a ball*

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So yeah, I'm feeling a little relief knowing that it's highly unlikely that a certain character won't be brought up in this thread again anytime soon.