Animated Hotties?

D'Snowth

Reaction score

I'm not familiar with this character at all, but I do really like her fashion style, even though I've never been a fan of this really angular style of character designing, which is why I much prefer the more stylized recreation on the left.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
That’s Gwen from Total Drama. She was definitely one of my biggest teenage crushes watching the show in high school. (Sadly her character began to derail by World Tour).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ah. I've heard of the show, but only after the fact - one guy I used to follow on deviantART occasionally did fan art of the show.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The show was honestly great until it got to the point by World Tour when Fresh TV (the company that produces the show) just started to completely pander to the fanbase with overuse of characters who already got enough screen time (and won a season for that matter) and underusing ones who needed development, or hurl **** at the fanbase as “payback” when they want results they don’t agree with. Case in point:

The deconstruction of this once funny home-schooled Canadian farm boy just because fans wanted to see more of his character after being the first one eliminated from Island (rightfully so).

Oh…. And there’s also adding way too many new characters season after season after season since Revenge of the Island. 🙃

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh…. And there’s also adding way too many new characters season after season after season since Revenge of the Island. 🙃
Much like so many other long-running shows tend to do after a while *cough*ARTHUR*cough*.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I want this guy to talk dirty to me in his thick Canadian accent, eh?