Am I the only one who hates what they've done to the Fozzie puppet?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think if they trimmed and matted the fur a little bit, the puppet would look a little more decent; otherwise, it looks like Oscar is growing a beard and letting his eyebrows get bushier.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I wish they would’ve used one of the other alternate Oscar puppets for the more permanent one. This one looks like a fan made one or the one you find out at the amusement parks

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
I have to say though, I still cannot get over how absolutely perfect Eric is as Oscar! This is still the most seamless recast ever.
I agree he's really good. My girlfriend did not even recognize the fact it wasn't Caroll doing the voice.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Eric's Oscar is pretty good, though I think he's starting to sound more and more like Bert over time.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I can kind of hear it a little, but then again, Eric seems to naturally have a rather nasally voice, so I think it might be unintentional for his to slip into a more Bert-esque voice at times, since his Bert is really nasally.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
From this angle, Oscar doesn't even look like the real Oscar, he looks more like a rip off character, like Roscoe the Church Grouch (yes, that's actually a thing, look it up on YouTube).

EDIT: Okay, never mind, I guess those videos were taken down, but yeah.

BEAR 2

Reaction score
From this angle, Oscar doesn't even look like the real Oscar, he looks more like a rip off character, like Roscoe the Church Grouch (yes, that's actually a thing, look it up on YouTube).

EDIT: Okay, never mind, I guess those videos were taken down, but yeah.
It’s awful. This is my least favorite rebuild in the history of rebuilds.