A Muppet Horror Movie

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I agree completely with Beauregard and prawncracker. Incredibly well written. But I've got a bad feeling about our famous froggy friend.

G-MAN

Reaction score
Chapter 12

Kermit let what he said sink in to the other Muppets in the room. The fact that thy might have to give up show business had never crossed their minds before, in fact, it had been unthinkable. Now their fearless leader, Kermit, was planning on throwing in the towel. Just a few weeks ago he wouldn't have gone down without a fight, but now...

All of the Muppets discussed amongst themselves what their plan of action should be. Some of them thought that it might not be a bad idea, while others believed that it would be the worst idea in the world. Kermit knew that it would be a tough decision which is why he had put it to a group vote. Kermit then was surprised to find however that of all the Muppets the one to disagree with the idea right off the bat was not Gonzo, or Fozzie, or even Miss Piggy, but Rizzo.

"That freak of a killer killed my best friend", Rizzo sniffled angrily. "I thought I was your best friend", said Gonzo. "Oh get over yourself", Rizzo said back, "Plus, he framed me for the murder, and I say, this ain't over til he's lying in a pool of his own blood". "I agree with the rat", "Yeah, me too", "Yeah", soon the Muppets were filled with team spirit, they would not let the killer get them down. For them, the show will go on.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Ooh hoo hoo, you're giving me shivers, G-MAN! <shiver> I love it! THE SHOW WILL GO ON! ...And, so will the story, yes? Come on, keep it coming, I'm impatient you know....

Unless you get kidnapped by that thing called "life," then it's okay to take your time in posting. But really, I want more! ...as usual...

G-MAN

Reaction score
Chapter 13

The Muppets looked through the Phone Book to find a local detective to help them out with the mystery. Unfortunately none of the results seemed satisfactory. "Lets see, there's Detective Dan," Kermit said, "and Sherlock Holmes, Hercules Poirot, John J. Fadoozle, Dirkk Gently, Secret Squirrel, and Sherlock Hemlock." They picked Hemlock because he was the closest they could get on such short notice.

After about an hour Sherlock Hemlock entered the room. "Alright now my good frog, what's all the trouble about?", Sherlock asked. "Well, Mister Hemlock, someone out there is murdering my friends, and it's threatening to destroy the show.", Kermit answered. "Plus, he framed me for the act." said Rizzo. Kermit handed the clumsy detective a piece of paper that had a list of all the victims so far.

Sherlock looked over the list thoughtfully, then asked if their was any connection between the deaths. "Well besides the fact, that their all my friends", Kermit said, "they were all helping the show behind the scenes." "I see', Sherlock said, "and do you know of anybody that would not want to see your show continued?" Sherlock asked. "Well, at least 4 people come to mind, Doc Hopper, Nicky Holiday, and Statler and Waldorf, they're always heckling the show from up in the balcony.", Kermit answered. "Well, maybe I should try to give these two old chaps a ring", said Sherlock as he left the theater, bumping into the door frame in the process.

Next Chapter: Statler And Waldorf and some more clues, but first, who can successfully identify which books, TV shows, or movies my list of detectives came from. Warning: A couple are probably a little bit obscure.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Sherlock Holmes - Obvious
Hercules Poirot - Agatha Cristie!!!
John J. Fadoozle - I am not sure
Dirk Gently - The Hoslistic Detective Agency!
Secret Squirrel - Well, he's a member of the forum...
Sherlock Hemlock - Hmm...no idea. :stick_out_tongue:

G-MAN

Reaction score
Gererd: Now what chapter am I in?
Skeeter: Chapter 14.
Gererd: Ok, thanks.
(Note: if you're confused about why I'm talking to my character, then read Muppet Central The Movie: Revisited and then you'll understand)

Chapter 14

Sherlock Hemlock looked up at the retirement home that Statler and Waldorf lived in, along with the other long forgotten Muppets. "This should be the place, right Watson?", the befuddled detective asked hopefully to his dog. Watson woofed affermatively. So Sherlock knocked on the door to the building.

"This is Bobo your guard and doorman", said Bobo as he let the detective in, "Sorry no dogs allowed, we let cats, rats, birds and monsters in, but not dogs, he should go to the kennel next door." "This is no dog, this is my assistant Watson, and I am Sherlock Hemlock, famed detective of all of Sesame Street.", replied Sherlock. "Sorry, never heard of you, and since you're not on the list of visitors or home-owners, you can't come in." said the guard-bear rather proudly.

After lots of fighting and trickery, Sherlock Hemlock finally managed to get upstairs to the old hecklers' room. "Now I will knock and see if they are home", said the detective to his dog. Just when he went to knock however the door opened on his first touch. "Now, this is easier then I thought it would be, come Watson!", ordered the clueless crime solver. It didn't take long for Watson to notice the two gutted old men when they walked in, and after only a couple of barks, Sherlock noticed them too. The two old men that lived to make Fozzie's on stage life miserable, and who would have had the perfect motive to have murdered in order to close down the Muppet Show forever had been murdered by the killer.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
NOOOOOO!!!! Not Statler and Waldorf!

Fozzie: It's about time those two kicked the bucket...

Fozzie!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
OHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOODNESS! :eek:

<ahem> Hey Skeeter, I must compliment your nagging skills. Please continue to force G-MAN to post this story.