A Muppet Horror Movie

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh my gosh! Pepe!!! I thought it would be...but not....Nooooooooooooooo!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<thud>

...that was me falling down, sorry bout that...

<gets back up>

Wow. Just... <stunned silence>

theprawncracker

Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, now, if you'd please tell us some more Mr. G-Man...

bigbirdfan

Reaction score
I said NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!:mad:

G-MAN

Reaction score
Rizzo: Here's an interesting old thread.
Pepe: Yes, I wonder who the author is, Hokay?
Rizzo: (Reading) G-Man. Hmmm, he better finish this story before Halloween comes.

OC(Sorry, expect more story sometime tonight. Oh and, I've always wanted to say this. Bump.)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Um...wasn't tonight like a long time ago G-Man? Can we expect more soon? :wink:

G-MAN

Reaction score
Sorry, how about now

Chapter 11

Kermit was sitting out on the front porch of the boarding house the next night, thinking about the recent rash of deaths. First it was Hilda, their old wardrobe mistress, then Scooter, and most recently Pepe. When the police came by to interview the Muppets about the murder he and Rizzo were kept there the longest. Kermit, because he was the frog in charge, and Rizzo because he was the last one who saw Pepe alive.

"Hold on there, you don't seriously think that Rizzo did it do you?" Kermit had said to the arresting officer when they had gotten to the police station. "Well, he was his assigned buddy, you said so yourself Mr. The Frog." replied the officer. Rizzo had interrupted pleading for them to call Yolanda so she could confirm his alibi that he was nowhere near Pepe at the time of the murder, "Besides that Pepe shrugged me off so he could go out on a date" Rizzo said.

After some arguing the phone-call had been made and Rizzo was free to go, but the officer told Rizzo that he'd be watching him, so he shouldn't try to leave the country. "Why would I do that?", Rizzo had said, "I've got all that I need right here. My girl, food, a home, food, a job, oh and did I mention food?". Now on the porch Kermit was considering the options, either try to find someone to replace Pepe's job, or consider calling it quits, at least for a couple weeks until it all blows over. "Well, I'll put it at a group vote at tomorrow's meeting", Kermit considered as he walked quietly back into the boarding house and up to his bedroom to get some sleep.