A little Fanart

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score

Originally drawn January 19th 2016, during the hiatus break.

Description: Pencil Sketch. Janice sits in a peaceful grassy place playing an acoustic guitar as her hair blows in the wind. She is wearing a pink sleeveless top, a headband, ripped shorts and a peace symbol necklace.
I love this drawing!

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score

The ‘I don’t care’ shrug, followed by the ‘I don’t care’ resting hands behind my head!

Description: Two images of Skeeter. Both have her wearing a green vest, blue shorts, purple trainers, a belt, green headband, star earrings and her usual green and white striped tights and long pink and black fingerless gloves. The first image has her sitting with her legs apart and shrugging her shoulders and looking very 'whatever'. The second image has her legs crossed, leaning back and resting her hands behind her head.

The link above is of the Nostalgia Critic's Disney Afternoon video, to the part where he makes fun of the Quack Pack versions of Huey, Dewey and Louie.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score

Made for Valentine's Day 2016!

Description: As tiny red-and-white hearts surround them, Janice, in pink shorts and a purple vest top, dips Floyd as she kisses him (though the actual kiss is hidden from view as kisses are hard to draw). Floyd, wearing a red checked shirt and blue jeans, leans back and has his leg up, like a cheesy romance novel cover.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score

Another very over-indulgent fluff art of Janice and Floyd (It's the last one for a while, I promise) based on an image of Beyonce and Jay-Z from one of their films. Drawn March 25th 2016.

Description: (It's a bit PDA, sorry) Janice sits on top of giant blue box (I think it's meant to be a dumpster from the image I took reference from), brushing her hair as she looks down on Floyd. Floyd is staning just beneath her as he cradles her right leg and kisses the thigh,just above the knee. Janice is wearing blue torn shorts, a pink vest-top, necklace, bracelets and Floyd's green Sargent hat. Floyd has a checked red and green shirt over a plain white one and Janice's hat. In the background is a plain caravan home (again, taken from the image I took reference from).

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score

Babe at the Beach! Drawn March 1st 2016

Description: Janice relaxes and enjoys her time at one of favourite places in the world! The beach! She sits back on a blue and white blanket with a fizzy drink in one hand. She wears a wide brim white sunhat, a blue bikini bra and orange and white shorts with a pendant necklace ad some beaded bracelets. In the background is sand, sea and a perfect blue sky.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score

This was drawn for a friend outside of MC who ships Rowlf/Piggy (and also Rowlf/Kermit and Rowlf/Kermit/Piggy but that's a different story). Also inspired by the 'Weak Ankles' scene from Disney's Hercules! Drawn May 12th 2016.

Description: Miss Piggy, not seen by face in the image, thrusts her foot in front of a very flustered and surprised Rowlf. Piggy has a sparkly dark blue heel on her foot. Rowlf is red in the cheeks and breaking a small sweat.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score

Silly comic also drawn from inspiration from same friend and based on a image from Vet's Hospital where it looks like Rowlf (as Dr. Bob) boops Nurse Janice with his nose. Think of this comic as a blooper for Vet's hospital. Drawn 18th May 2016.

Description: Rowlf and Janice are in the middle of a Vet's Hospital sketch, dressed as Dr. Bob and Nurse Janice.

Panel 1: (Dr. Bob looks like he's deep in thought)
Nurse Janice: Dr. Bob! What shall we do?
Panel 2: (Dr. Bob turns to look at Nurse Janice)
Panel 3: (Dr. Bob then moves forward suddenly as his nose touches touches the tip of Nurse Janice's top lip. Janice recoils in shock.)
Dr. Bob: Boop!
Panel 4: (Totally breaking character, Janice turns away enough for her hat to go flying and covers her face. Rowlf laughs uproariously.)
Janice: AH! ROWLF!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score

Silly comic also drawn from inspiration from same friend and based on a image from Vet's Hospital where it looks like Rowlf (as Dr. Bob) boops Nurse Janice with his nose. Think of this comic as a blooper for Vet's hospital. Drawn 18th May 2016.

Description: Rowlf and Janice are in the middle of a Vet's Hospital sketch, dressed as Dr. Bob and Nurse Janice.

Panel 1: (Dr. Bob looks like he's deep in thought)
Nurse Janice: Dr. Bob! What shall we do?
Panel 2: (Dr. Bob turns to look at Nurse Janice)
Panel 3: (Dr. Bob then moves forward suddenly as his nose touches touches the tip of Nurse Janice's top lip. Janice recoils in shock.)
Dr. Bob: Boop!
Panel 4: (Totally breaking character, Janice turns away enough for her hat to go flying and covers her face. Rowlf laughs uproariously.)
Janice: AH! ROWLF!

Hmm, I wonder if this was before or after :flirt: tried putting a cat next to the dead patient that is The Muppets 2015 TV series. :shifty: