A little Fanart

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I don't know much about Steven Universe but I have to say Zoot's hair is fierce. Thanks for posting!

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Mini character commissions at £5

I’m running low on money and I’m currently in a really stressful situation at college so I thought I might give this a try.

You like your fave character/s all mini and cute n’stuff? Then how’s about getting a commission from yours truly for just the bargin price of £5!

Examples: See here, here and here. All have descriptions.

Things to keep in mind;

Because of my situation, I may not be able to get them started until two weeks from now so this is a kinda get-your-request-in-early thing

Rules;

• I will draw any fandom. Any fandom. Even the ones I’m not in. (I just happen to be heavily engrossed with Muppets just now.)
  • Yes, that includes ponies.
  • Any otp/ot3 but absolutely nothing sexual or incest-y. I mean ew, guys.
  • Romantic, platonic or family stuff is fine.
  • Up to three characters.
  • Can have single character if you want.
  • Paypal only. I use British Pound Sterling
  • As stated above, I will not draw incest or anything sexual. Also no gore.
  • You can request sketches, lineart or full colour
  • No matter what you want, all will be £5
  • OCs allowed
Contact me through a PM!

Thank you!

Ally

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
It's likely I might not have time to make any Christmas art this year (heck, I already missed my chance to draw Zoot and Deadly in Hannukah jumpers) so, in case I don't, here's this gem from last year!

Description:
From top left circle around to bottom left: Janice and Floyd have their arms around each other, looking happy. Floyd has swapped his cap for a Santa hat and is wearing a large green jumper with a colourful image of a Christmas tree on the front and red snowflakes on the sleeves. Janice has red reindeer ankler headband and her jumper is purple with the words 'Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell' and then an image of a rock. Christmas song pun!

Animal looks displeased while holding a carton of Eggnog, likely that Rizzo got to it again. His jumper is blue with the usual white and purple christmassy patterns as well as the words 'Merry Christmas ya Filthy Animal and a Happy New Year!

Zoot and Lips cuddle each other, because I shamelessly ship these two! Unlike his bandmates, Zoot is wearing a blue and white Hanukkah jumper, complete with Menorah and a few Stars of David. Lips is wearing a red jumper with an image of an angel blowing a trumpet.

Dr. Teeth grins and looks cool in his purple jumper, which has piano keys, snow and pink music notes on it. In temporary replacement of his hat, he wears a crown of holly.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score

Recent commission for @AnimatedC9000, once again!

Mabel Pines from Gravity Falls as the God of Destruction and Janice from the Muppets as a Fire Goddess. The perfect team up!

Pattern and Artist of that pattern

Description:
Mabel Pines and Janice team up to case destruction and mayhem! Sometimes it might be electric!

Mabel stands confidently while yelling and single handedly hold up a big firework, which Janice (who is floating because Goddesses can do that) is lighting it behind her by using the tiny flame in her hands and blowing it to the fuse.

Mabel wears a big shoulder-padded jacket, similar to the one in Boss Mabel, but this one is pink and sparkly. Her skirt is purple and jumper pink with a cartoon explosion with 'BOOM!' splashed across it, though the design is obscured a little by the jacket. She also wear knee high purple Doc Martins with unicorn horns on the toe. To add to the epic-ness of the God of Destruction, she wears shades.

Janice is a bit more simple. She wears a strapless crop top and seventies styled flared trousers. Both are red with a retro pattern and she also wears red and yellow necklace, bracelet and anklet. Her hair, being the Fire Goddess, is made of fire, especially at the tips.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score

I do love the outfits from the new show, especially since they're making my favourite character look so smart and dapper!

Description:

Two pictures of the same image. Zoot stands casually with is hands in his trouser pockets looking neutral. He wears a suit with large shoulder pads, a trilby hat and polished dark blue shoes. The first image has a dark grey hat with a red bond, the suit is dark blue with white checked pattern and his shirt is bright orange. The second has a brown suit with a blue shirt and the hat is dark grey with light grey bond.

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score

I do love the outfits from the new show, especially since they're making my favourite character look so smart and dapper!

Description:

Two pictures of the same image. Zoot stands casually with is hands in his trouser pockets looking neutral. He wears a suit with large shoulder pads, a trilby hat and polished dark blue shoes. The first image has a dark grey hat with a red bond, the suit is dark blue with white checked pattern and his shirt is bright orange. The second has a brown suit with a blue shirt and the hat is dark grey with light grey bond.
Zoot looks so cute in both outfits! These are amazing! You're the coolest Electric Mayhem artist!

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Wow oh wow, has it been a while?

For personal reasons, I haven't been on this site for quite a while now. My habit of drawing Muppets, however, hasn't diminished in the slightest while I've been gone. So I'm just going to put what you've missed out on over these past months. But I'm only going to go one by one over the next few days. Posting them all at once with descriptions is exhausting.

On their way to FozzieWig's party! Originally posted 30th December 2015

Description: Pencil Sketch. The Muppet Christmas Carol versions of Janice and Zoot are walking arm in arm enjoying each other's company. Janice is a head taller than Zoot, carrying a violin case while her other arm is holding onto Zoot's upper arm. She is wearing a massive frilly bonnet with a big bow and her hair tied up and a checked shawl over her shoulders. Her dress is long sleeved and dark with a checked apron over it. She is smiling at Zoot. Zoot is wearing a top hat with a wide and curved brim. His shades are round circles and his striped suit has wide collars. He is smiling fondly at Janice as he accompanies her to the party.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score

Originally drawn January 19th 2016, during the hiatus break.

Description: Pencil Sketch. Janice sits in a peaceful grassy place playing an acoustic guitar as her hair blows in the wind. She is wearing a pink sleeveless top, a headband, ripped shorts and a peace symbol necklace.