1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, that'll do it... To tell the truth, I'm a bit in that "I Don't Know" creative blahs mode again.
*Sigh... So many ideas and I can't bring 'em together.

Anyway, have a fun time in that lodge of yours ther inside that magic closet.

BEAR

Reaction score
The Count said:
Anyway, have a fun time in that lodge of yours ther inside that magic closet.
Beg yer pardon?:sympathy: :confused:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Congrats heralde!!

Man, I don't even know what post count I am. For the past while i've hovered around the top of the 2nd page of the members list by posts, but that's probably outdated now, since I haven't been around. Who's taken my place? :wink:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I'm afraid to see where I am. I was at #7 for a while. I was proud of being the highest posting female :big_grin: I'm sure I've lost that title.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Sarah, you are at number 19! Still on the first page. :smile: But there are a few girls posting higher than you.
I'm still at 31 (top of the second page) so I've kept my spot. Muahaha! **thunder and lightning a la Count**

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Hey, I used to hold that spot, Mrs. P! It's a very coveted spot, I know you'll continue to bring it great respect and class.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
You know Heralde, if you like I could always go round up some packets of ginger dressing from the local Japanese restoraunt. It's like rully good, fer sher!
:flirt:
Ed, when you come back online, I just wanted to let you know that you have just 15 more posts to go before you overtake the mod with the most, and gain the second spot! Go for it!