1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Herald... Glad you're one of the SM's now. And here's your ID...
*Hands MC SM Kermit The Frog badge with his name in silver lettering across the collar.

Now head on in through the closet and tap the wall in the secret spot I told you about... That, plus the badge grant you access into the craziness that is the Senior Lounge/Lodge. Have fun, and hope you have a great time as a SM.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Thanks again, Count! Wow, that sounds like a great badge...

And thanks, redBoobergurl!

Senior Lounge/Lodge...is that where the swimming pool is? :wink:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Hey heralde; class of 06'! Welcome to senior assisted living, here's some metamucil! No wait, I meant; congrats on being a señor, here's a tamalé. No, I mean, hooray on becoming a senator, where's my pin? No that's not it either, how about great job on becoming a sinner, gimme back the halo, NO! I mean congrats on, er... great job on a thousand quality posts, man. :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Swimming pool? Yeah, it's in there... Right next to the lifeguard station and the two beachchairs Sara set up for herself and a guy I think you both revere around these parts. Oh, here... Some chocolate doughnuts from the concession stand and a tumbler of OJ as ordered. Now go and have a good time inside.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Woah...those doughnuts are from when I became a senior member......

Can we get some new ones?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wha huh? Sarah, no... How could you think... These doughnuts are freshly bought from Mike's Bakery, had them shipped in earlier in the evening. Go ahead, take one and try it for yourself. The gooey chocolate icing will melt in your mouth as you sink your teeth into the fluffy dense doughnut batter. Though I make no guarantees that with one bite it'll look like a C, these doughnuts were definitely purchased today and not eons ago as you erroneously presumed.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
The Count said:
Oh, here... Some chocolate doughnuts from the concession stand and a tumbler of OJ as ordered.
Very appropriate :wink:

(You don't have any alfalfa sprouts do you? :flirt: )

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I'm real happy for you that you made it heralde! Your really earned every one of thoses posts that you typed and you deserve it. You are truly what being an MC Member is all about.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uh here... *Hands Herald a sealed pack of alfalfa sprouts. Not sure what you're gonna eat those with, but good health to you.