1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
The Count said:
Uh here... *Hands Herald a sealed pack of alfalfa sprouts. Not sure what you're gonna eat those with, but good health to you.
I've actually never eaten alfalfa sprouts, so I'm not sure either. But I wanted to include a healthy alternative...and an obscure Janice reference. :smile:

And thanks so much ilikemuppets! That's nice of you to say! :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, I used to have them snuck into my hamburgers and/or pita bread sandwiches when I was younger. Tasty that way, though I haven't had them or a pita sandwich in the longest of times.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey! Big congrats to Prawny. You may not realize this... But good ol' Prawny just got 7777 posts. Yep, seems he's been blessed at the card table drawing the luckiest of hands, a foursome of 7's.
Thought it should be brought to your attention, carry on partying in the Senior Lounge/Lodge.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Hey heralde; class of 06'! Welcome to senior assisted living, here's some metamucil! No wait, I meant; congrats on being a señor, here's a tamalé. No, I mean, hooray on becoming a senator, where's my pin? No that's not it either, how about great job on becoming a sinner, gimme back the halo, NO! I mean congrats on, er... great job on a thousand quality posts, man. :big_grin:
Hehe, thanks Vic, I didn't see your post before.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Hee hee! And this post here moves me up to 13th place on the member's list for post count! Yay!

BEAR

Reaction score
Congrats to you all for your posting acheivements!:wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Bry... One more from you and you'll get 7 times 9 twice.