1-2-3-4-5 Fabulous Years!

BEAR

Reaction score
Here's to 5 more years, my "fiend". You really are a great pal and have been since day one of my time here. Thank you for your friendship.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK... Let's see... Winslow gets the one from the cake with the blue frosting flowers... Carrie gets a piece of the chocolate cake... And Bry, oh, hey, what'd ya know. There's a piece here of vanilla cake with a blue frosting florette-formed 6. Guess the Mad Painter snuck in when we weren't looking.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
OMG happy Anniversary! :3 *HUGS Count*

Wow...long time. Congrats! :3

Now, where is that cake? >P

Kidding but--once again congrats!

:3 Happy 13th <3

Teheheman

Reaction score
Mmmmmmmm...........now THAT'S good cake, congrats on the 5th anniversary. Sorry, I'm a day short and a dollar late, but you know how it is *takes a bite* Mmmmm, like I said, THAT'S dang good cake.

Daniel

anytimepally

Reaction score
Congrats Ed! 5, 5 vonderful years!.. here's to five more and then five more, and five after that.. and.. um.. can I get some of that cake? :smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well, they were just playing the Song of the Count on the radio, but I was too slow in finishing reading, and for some reason I can't get to it on my computer, so I'll just imagine it's playing.

Congradulations Ed! 5 years, hmmm? Well, it's been quite a ride, no? Here's to 5 more, and then some!
:big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aargh! Where be that Zany? Sorry guys, I was out at the movies tonight. OK, cake slices for Claudia, Randall, and Kate, seems like Daniel already had his. Will be posting throughout the weekend when I can with thank-you's to my friends. And yes Snowth, you're counted as one of them.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Congrats on five...count 'em...five marvelous years on the boards, buddy! You've been a great inspiration to me over the years I've been on here, and I count myself lucky to have a great friend like you.

Here's to many more, Ed!:wink: