1-2-3-4-5 Fabulous Years!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Sean. That's 11 well-wishers so far I think.
And here's a slice of cake for you too MW,after all, a good author needs their sustinence if he/she is to provide their crowd with the promised nourishment of more story.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Will be posting throughout the weekend when I can with thank-you's to my friends. And yes Snowth, you're counted as one of them.
YAY! *Glomps* I knew beneath this hard, crispy outside, there was a soft nougaty center in there! Oh wait, wrong movie...

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Got that right d'Snowth! X3

*Glomps count again before eating her slice*

HYPERNESS RULES ALL! X3

And anniversaries. :"3

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes well... You might want to change that last quote in your siggy Snowth, gives the wrong impression I think. Just a small observation though.

Anybody want milk or ice cream with their cake?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yes well... You might want to change that last quote in your siggy Snowth, gives the wrong impression I think.
And my last quote about "If a quiz is "quizicle", then what's a test?" DIDN'T? Wow...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Didn't see that one, I'm talking about the one you have now buddy. Better clean it away or no milk for der Snowth.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Reads Snowth's new siggy quote... And what's that supposed to mean? We might have to cut off that fruit punch tap again.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Reads Snowth's new siggy quote... And what's that supposed to mean?
Beakerfan and I are at Best Care Anywhere, a M*A*S*H forum, and her name there is Winchester307 since her favorite character on the show is Charles Emerson Winchester III.