1-2-3-4-5 Fabulous Years!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello and greetings... It is I, the Count! And do you know why they call me the Count? Because I love to count things! What things you may ask... That's a wery good question. Well, there are a few things that I could count today.
Today's Frightday the 13th, and I could count all the instances of bad luck people on the street happen to have, or all the spooks housed at my haunted abode. Gathered there are a number of fiends and I will address them one by one in turn. Ah-ha, what fun! But what I'd really like to count today is... The fact that today marks my 5th anniversary as a member here at Muppet Central! Yes, I've been here a long time, seen people come and go, enjoyed the creation of new characters and thrilling fanfictional stories, played with my friends in various games, and made tons of lasting friendships here on the forums.

So everybody line up and get counted up as you'll each get a piece of cake. Happy times ahead!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*lines up first in line, ah ah ah!* Happy Anniversary Ed my fiend! Five whole years... wow, good for you, and here's to five more fantastic years! *Hugs*

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Second in line for cake.

Happy anniversary to one of my favorite members, closest friends, cyber cousin, sitcom husband, dorm buddy, fan fic reader and moderator! I hope you'll enjoy many more years with us! Five is a quite a bit for sure!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Eyes widen*

*Jaw drops*

*Crickets chirp*

Wow... FIVE years... that's... quite a few years!

Congratulations Count! Ah-ah-ah!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm... That's 3 people who've gotten slices of cake already. Since I want to thank my friends, I'll do that later in a good long post, after all I've got a lot of friends or people who I consider friends here.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Merry Christmas! Erm...happy birthday? Uh...have a great Arbor Day! Drat! What was the...oh yeah!

Congratulations on five years, Count!:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks. Was planning on a good long post thanking everybody. But instead, I'll chop it into little posts for each of my friends, that way everybody's guaranteed a piece of cake.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I forgot to ask for a piece of cake!

May I have one of those blue flowers made out of frosting, please?

Skye

Reaction score
Ooo, cake! I'll be next! :big_grin:

Hehe, a big Happy 5th Anniversary to you, Ed! It's so cool that you've been here so long. Congratulations! And here's to many, many more! :smile: