Search results

  1. D

    sesame street

    As far as I can tell, Ernie here didn't take my advice. I think I lose my credibility with the Bullwinkle picture!
  2. D

    the IMAX Muppet Movie

    When Muppet Fans go off topic!!!! I couldn't help myself. It's so cool when you guys do that!
  3. D

    Finally: My Pepe figure pictures!

    Kool with a capital "Q"!!! Was one of those made out of the Monsters Inc. Happy Meal toys? The desk looks like Celia's only repainted. I like that color better! Great Manah Manah and Snowths, too!
  4. D

    Question about scooter and skeeter

    Baby Janice? Like w-o-o-ow man! What episodes was she on? DOes anyone know the titles? I do know she was in a series of short lived "Muppet Kids" books, though. Statler and Waldorf were in several episodes. I have one on video, and I could try to dub you one. But it'd be easier to track...
  5. D

    What sketches scared you as a kid?

    Come to think of it, the "musical rotating rain barrel" on the Muppet Movie always made my jump five feet in the air. My head once got stuck in the ceiling, but they pryed me down just before the grand finallie!!!
  6. D

    I've Finally got my Dr.Teeth!!!!!

    Yes! It's true. I may be the last one here to get an Muppet action figure of any kind, but I did it! It's just the main stream, nonrepaint version, but I love it just the same. I was short on cash recently, so I couldn't get one for a while. The last of my Birthday money I spent was on an...
  7. D

    the IMAX Muppet Movie

    I can't believe someone else out there liked The Empirer's New Groove, That and Lilo & Stitch are my two favorite non-Pixar Disney Movies. As for Pocahontas and Tarzan, they were two dissapointments, and I didn't like them very Much (though I did like the Elephant!). And I did like Hunchback...
  8. D

    The Mouse is Wooing Miss Piggy

    Foreignman! Bad news according to bad-amusment-park-rides.com, the Crudely drawn Fozzie and Kermit rides are being shut down. Well, not really. They're being re-tooled! They're crossing out Kermit's head and putting a poorly drawn scribbly Winnie the Pooh on it. As for the Fozzie ride, it's...
  9. D

    "Pepe" at my work....

    I wish I could impersonate Muppets well. My Kermit sound's like Frank Welker's Baby Kermit, My Piggy sounds like the Piggy from The Simpsons episode with the Muppets go Midevil, my Fozzie is passable at times, My Cookie Monster is Okay, if you compaire it to David Rudman's Cookie. I can kind...
  10. D

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    SORRY! I KINDA GOT CARRIED AWAY. I MUST HAVE MISINTERPRETED SOMETHING. Besides, I just got extremely confused. I read that the figures will likely shelve in October. I musta read worng! Seriously, though. Gonzo's cannon in series 2 might not have been such a good idea. I have a feeling...
  11. D

    DESPARATELY Seeking Dog City

    I would also like to have a copy. I stated that in my "Looking for List.." post!
  12. D

    Gonzo re-runs on Hollywood Squares

    What got me angry was that in the last two nights, Gonzo was only picked once per show! Come on!! Martin Mull? The guy from Ellen's cancelled CBS show? The guy that was kicked off the Sabrina sitcom? Oh well, at least it had Jason Alexander and Brad Garrett! And does anyone know when the...
  13. D

    Sesame Street's Effect on Prejudice

    If you think about it, religions are all practically the same. They're supposed to promote Peace and Love. If you don't see where I'm getting at, this is a bitter, bitter irony! Most die-hard religious followers (up to fanatics) misinterpret things. Look at Monty Python's the Meaning of...
  14. D

    What if they had a Muppet Network?

    First of all, there are 4000+ episodes of Sesame Street. Maybe it can be on a few more times per day. Or they can by the ones from Noggin (Unpaved and 1-2-3) and unedit them! As for the cartoons, there was only one season of the animated Fraggle rock, so it should be on weekends. Little...
  15. D

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Lemme get this strait... Series two will ship in October, Sereis 3 will likely ship late December or early January and Series four could foreseeably not hit stores till March... I think I shall now be sick!!!!!
  16. D

    My Concerns About Collecting the New Muppet Figures!

    I didn't get the thing five years ago, but rather last year. I kept it in the package because it was four years old (it was last year, so technically it's correct). I got it for free at a comic book store becasue it was going out of business. The comic store owner gave it to me!
  17. D

    My Concerns About Collecting the New Muppet Figures!

    Me? I take mine out of the package. With a few exceptions #1 the figure is rare and valuable (my Scrooge McDuck PEZ dispenser, it's rare state side, and my Yellow Sub figures, and the Shagadelic Austin Powers) #2 I have extras. #3 I have variants of a character (Casual Homer and...
  18. D

    What size do you want the Rizzo figure?

    I'd say that he should be between those two sizes. He'll be better articulated that way! I bet some of you wouldn't want him to look like a PVC figure (only better painted and sculpted) that you put on a birthday cake. But then again, who knows what will happen with Sweetums. Maybe he'll be...
  19. D

    Muppet Racemania question

    John Kennedy as Dr. Teeth.... Well, He's doing a pretty good job. I've only heard him twice, though. Once in Muppets From Space "Shalome!" and in the "We are family" music video. I wonder why Vogel can't play Janice, though. Just once at least, for a line. A cameo. Some sort of grunt...
  20. D

    My Concerns About Collecting the New Muppet Figures!

    Though they may be worth more, they'd (forseeably, if that's a word) cost more that the playset itself!!! Besides, These toys have much cooler playsets than the Simpsons (of which I have none, I got the Burger King Apu and Skinner). I'm probably even going to buy the Muppet Labs set...
Top