Search results

  1. D

    Electric Mayhem explosion at Hot Topic

    (smacks hand on table)... But seriously... How come Dr. Teeth isn't on the T- SHirts? I mean, last time I checked it was Dr. Teeth and The Electric Mayheim. Not "The Electric Mayheim with Dr. Teeth somewhere around, perhaps he's in the bathroom when they took the band picture." It's like...
  2. D

    What sketches scared you as a kid?

    HEH..heh.. heh! Sorry! But really, these guys must've been on something, or had no sleep in days to think up stuff like this. The show, though still great, is much too tame. They must worry about things scaring kids...(yeah..NOW!!) I tell you, in twenty years Sesame conversations will be a...
  3. D

    Muppet Babies Clone

    Indeed they don't, but thamks for sharing. I meant that Animal never tried to boil Gonzo in a pot, then GOnzo having to dress up like a woman, then quickly replace himself with a replica of himself in drag made out of dynamite. (be funny if they did, but terribly out of character.) Sigh...
  4. D

    Kermit re-runs on Hollywood Squares

    I hear that the Gonzo ones are on this week (6/24)! I can't wait!
  5. D

    Doubts about the new show?

    Midseason shows are eitehr successful or not, apparently! Let's hope it's a hit! I just hope they don't screw up the marketing, and such like they did with Greg th Bunny. All the commercials showed "poop adn Pee" jokes and various adult situations. They also made Eugeen Levy's character...
  6. D

    The Mouse is Wooing Miss Piggy

    You're right. I watched the series a lot in my youth, and though the Miranda ep's were made before, they were aired later. I remember the episode was made in which Lucky gets a new job offering and leaves. Miranda took his place. It's one of those "grand scheme of things" type of deals...
  7. D

    Series 1 Arrives: When and Where

    Good News, bad news First the good news. Newburry Comics in Boston has gotten in shipments of the first series, back a week ago. I have a gift certificate, so I'm waiting to see if series 2 comes out and use it for the Electric Mayheim playset. Bad news. The figures range from $9.99 -...
  8. D

    The best Muppet Movie ever

    I have it on tape, and I watched it two weeks ago. But I don't thik Hour-long specials count as "movies." I don't think feature length TV specials count as movies, either. I think movies are the things we go to a matenee to save three bucks and buy popcorn for 5 bucks and jeer the bad preiviews.
Top