Search results

  1. D

    Kermit and Piggy Cake Toppers

    Unfortunately, I can't find one. I once saw Miss Piggy Candy molds, and I wonder if the store still has them. I saw a whole figure mold of Fozzie there. If you want, I could aquire one for you. If you (or I) can find whole figure of Kermit and Piggy, However, You could fill it with...
  2. D

    Muppet Show DVD´s update!!!

    Will these be released to video? I don't own a DVD as of yet. I'm asking becasue I don't trust "Video Clubs" like Time Life. I was in a book club, and they kept sending me stuff and expecting me to pay. I hate that!!!!
  3. D

    New Muppet lingerie and sleepwear for adults and teens

    Uh.. How come all these male characters are on Muppet underwear? Is it just me or is that sick. They've been force to go where the Pink Panther and Tweety Bird were scandellously placed. I just hope they have Muppet Boxers, personally. I've picked up a pair of Fat Albert shorts for five...
  4. D

    henson shuts down the new york muppet workshop

    I have a feeling that EMTV is going to blame this on the economy and not their crash. It's big business, and someone always shifts the blaime! It's a real shame, and it may nail the lid on the coffin of the proposed New Muppet Show!
  5. D

    Denny's Commercials

    I never listen to Mix, so I hope it pops up on another station (I listen to WZLX, if you want to know). As for the Brando thing, big woop! Brando is one of the greatest actors in show biz, he doen't even care about his looks and balooned up to whatever, and he just doen't care about everyone...
  6. D

    Finally: My Pepe figure pictures!

    I tried making Cuckoo Man from the Mighty Heroes out of clay, but the whole thing fell apart. And I didn't get to pAINT IT!! I have the worst luck with stuff like that! I wish I could make new toys out of old ones, though. I wanted to make a "Red Scare" figure out of an old Tick figure, but...
  7. D

    Gonzo, Red Fraggle, Janice Quilts & new puppet

    KOOL!!!! That is so cool. I wish I was good at stuff like that. I'm not such a great sewing.. uh..guy, I do it if I have to. My Ren and Stimpy Tee shirt has a big patched up whole, and blue thread (all I had) is still visable.
  8. D

    This Dog has Graduated!

    Go, DOg, GO!!! How about that for a P.D. Eastman reference. Congrats. You know, when I graduated, I think I should have taken a year off first. I think my mind is gone. JDF KJLFBNDFBH NIJ RBIJ BKMGRNOIGRJ BKLTRJBLKKNIOJ,.CNP.,FNBD.,MG .....TRANSMISSION LOST
  9. D

    Had a nice muppet dream.

    I once had a dream where Fozzie was crying. Instead of tears coming from his eyes, they came out of his mouth! Weird. I took one of my McDonalds Muppet toys (the ones that you build a Muppet) and did that and I cracked up!
  10. D

    Question for Karen Prell

    I wonder if that could have been her too. Of course I could'nt really tell. I didn't realize it until you posted.
  11. D

    What sketches scared you as a kid?

    The fact thAT everyone has gone off topic (something that was fine for anyother post) make me give the same as Janice and Mokey's man's response. A hearty ARRRRRRRRGH!!! :mad:
  12. D

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Maybe they can have both. One could be a varient. As for the Bag full of Muppets idea (mentioned a while back) it will be very expensive, and very hard to market, but I don't think that will stop anyone here!
  13. D

    Palisades Figs - advice needed!!!

    Maybe if you can try to tilt the Kermit another way, and prop it up against something...
  14. D

    Muppets in Disney World, Muppets Tribute to Jim Henson

    I have them both. I could see if I can hook up my VCR to another, and try to copy one for you!
  15. D

    Your Series 6-10 Wish List

    ..... Series 109 KErmit with slightly different skin color Fozzie with head in different pose Gonzo wearing a costume he did for five seconds in an obscure sketch not seen in U.S. Baby Seinfeld from Muppets Tonight Playset Backstage (repaint) with Mickey Moose and Ronald duck Series...
  16. D

    Palisades Figs - advice needed!!!

    Bought Dr. Teeth, his legs couldn't move (feet could, though) I didn't even try. Besides, what would you like, a non breakable cheap figure or an articulated, hand crafted (hand sculpeted anyway) delicate figure. Just don't put them into those poses!
  17. D

    Muppets a go go

    Good Grief! It's a running gag!
  18. D

    Eisner On The Edge?

    Lilo an' Stitch must still be doing good. I went to toys R Us yesterday (I bought Dr.Teeth) and they were sold out of everything but the Hula Lilo doll and a couple computer games.
  19. D

    HELP!!! Need name of character...

    Here here!!! How come Janice is only in non-speaking roles now? I know they can't find someone to continue her role, but can't Matt Vogel go it? A line, a grunt, something. Oh Janice, we miss you're "Really" and "Fur Su-u-ures!"
  20. D

    What sketches scared you as a kid?

    I think now we must do a "What posts scared you as an adult!":confused: :confused: :confused:
Top