Search results

  1. D

    Kermit and Piggy Cake Toppers

    Wait!?!? Mokey and Gobo were a couple? I always thought it was Red and Gobo! Wo-o-ow Fraggle love triangle. Heavy stuff man!
  2. D

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    I used to, but my mother lost them.....:mad: Will Dr. Srangepork's glasses be glued on or will they be able to come off. I hope they're glued on. I lose so many tiny acessories that way. Plus I think Janice sould have a michrophone! Too late for that now, eh?
  3. D

    Palisades Figs - advice needed!!!

    Some people have this problem, and some people don't If this happens to me when I get him, I'll just let him sniff the floor for a little while, then take him off his base and sit him down util I come up with a solution.
  4. D

    Your Series 6-10 Wish List

    Awww. Go on wit' yah!! :D But seriously, I'd like to see the Biker Piggy. Cool little figure for Motorcycle enthusiests (Sp). I dunno if the "Baby" characters would be a good idea. Muppet fans are split up about them, I like them, others don't! But I would like to see Manah Manah...
  5. D

    Eisner On The Edge?

    I saw Lilo and Stitch the day it came out. I like seeing the movies the first time they premier, so I won't get bumed by the critic's "I hate it" type comments (Incidently, L&S got pretty good reviews). That's one of the reasons I didn't see Scooby Doo! I'm going to see Powerpuff Girls...
  6. D

    Eric Jacobson

    Fozzie is performed by John Kennedy. He first performed him in Muppets from Space while Oz was working on another film. To read more go to www.toughpigs.com/extrarecast.htm Hope htis explains it!
  7. D

    Muppets a go go

    I'm here! Someone said they forgot the dip? Couldn't resits either.
  8. D

    Question for Karen Prell

    Was this Marilyn Sokol ever on Between the Lions? I think I heard her name before, and I have a feeling that's were it came from. I think it was the Sausage Nose episode, and she played the mysterious old woman!
  9. D

    Muppet Classic Theatre

    I never saw it, and I saw the video for sale for 6 bucks one day and never saw it again! The store closed down before I had money to buy it!
  10. D

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Has anyone seen the movie tron? no no no no no no no no yes..I mean, no! no! Couldn't resist!
  11. D

    HELP!!! Need name of character...

    I'd like to volenteer for Link Hogthrob, cause he's the only one I sound like. My impression of Janice is TERRIBLE!!!
  12. D

    Which Fraggle are you?

    Great! I'm Boober. Now I'll probably start growing hair over my eyes and have to wear a hat and a scarf everywhere I go! I rank Boober Wembley Mokey Matt Gobo Red I knew worry wart would hurt my score! I shouldn't have picked it. I knew this would be a disaster. I don't see...
  13. D

    I bought some foam

    I wish they had foam stores around here. Then I could buy some and practice making crude puppet type objects from them. Of course, state side the only foam around is that stuff on top of a double mocha latee! Stinkin' coffe places.
  14. D

    Need Muppeteers A.s.a.p. HELP!!

    Or of course you could call it the schmuppet show! It reminds me of something that (proabaly didn't) happen to me! I remember humming the theme song to inspector Gadget and Andy Heyward (president of DIC animation) jumped out of a car, punched me and took my wallet for royalties... Of...
  15. D

    2002: A Pivotal year

    Yeah! I miss rapid fire stuff. Now it's all a bunch of 20 somethings giving smug comments and drinking coffee.
  16. D

    Wisecracking Puppets Make a Comeback i.e. Alf, Kermit

    It's such a shame that classic characters like them have to go forgotten in the TV world except for gameshows and commercials. It's like OOH!! ALF!!! (substitute any muppet if you perfer) I love him!!! Just not enough to see him in his own TV show. (The same can be said, as Frogboy pointed...
  17. D

    The Muppet Show Database site

    Dancin' girls :D :D :D Sorry man, I couldn't help muh-self! Maybe some screen shot pictures would be nice.
  18. D

    Favorite Muppet Puns

    And must we forget: Good greif, the comedian's a bear. No he's-a not! He's-a wearin' a neck-a tie!
  19. D

    Sesame Street Ice Capades Programs

    The only Ice type show I saw was Toy Story on ice. I got a pack of three LGM's (for those of you who don't know what that means, they're those little green three eyed guys in the crane game). I wanted to see Darkwing Duck on ice, but never did! :mad:
  20. D

    Question for Karen Prell

    I know! That's why I edited my earlier post. I was hoping you wouldn't read it in time. However, she did do stuff for Sesame, I believe. I saw it on her web site. It's just her name.com!
Top