Search results

  1. D

    Do De Rubber Duck Part 2

    Prof. Hastings: The first bathtime began in 1722.... (he continues to talk as back ground vocals sing..) (Do de Rubba Duck) and then...gzzzznnnnttt....zzzzzzzzzzzz Don Music: CHew 30 times with every bite... (when you do the rubba Duck) No no no! That's not right!!!
  2. D

    Do De Rubber Duck pt 2 - bad idea???

    I guess some people didn't know what you meant by Do De Rubba Duck part 2! I did, and boy, I had fun with it. I mean, fun enough that I made them up mear seconds after reading. I've added some more.
  3. D

    Series 2 has landed!!

    I know what you mean, Ken! I've gotta say that when Series one came out I was so impressed, and I was practically down on my knees after seeing them! They were sooo incredable. After actually getting the Labs Saturday, I was wondering how much better you can do! I mean, the fact that we can...
  4. D

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    I know this is a little late to post this, but I finally got the Muppet Labs playset. (Personally it's one of the coolest things I've ever bought, and I display it proudly next to my Spumco's Jimmy the Idoit boy plush and my Mike Wazowski talking toy) I just want to know what you think of...
  5. D

    I Need a Picture

    Welcome to the board Cookie Monster, and congrats for choosing the name of one of my fave Sesame Muppets! Though I do not have what you are looking for (sorry), I suggest this... If someone around here still has a Muppet Parodies Callendar (one that features this picture) maybe they can...
  6. D

    Sesame Street censorship

    Daffyfan.... BTL, is Between the Lions. It's a show that first aired two years ago, featuring Lions who run a Library. A lot of former Sesame Employees work on this, so the humor is very similar to Sesame Street. It's a really good show! Check it out!
  7. D

    Do De Rubber Duck Part 2

    Bear: Just have Fun in the Tub (when you do de rubba duck) Cha cha cha-ing while you scrub Beaker: Mer muh mee mur mee mur moo (when you do de Rubba Duck) Mee moo mur mee moo mer moo!
  8. D

    Tom, Dick, and Harry

    Tom, Dick and Harry is actually an old expression. "Every Tom, Dick, and Harry," is another way of saying everybody. As in, "Do you want every Tom, Dick and Harry in on the Plot?" Hope this helps P an' P!
  9. D

    Muppet Bobble Heads!!!

    I saw these last night at Target! Man, I SOOOOO want one. Too bad they're the more Fragile, Ceramic ones and not the Plastic ones. I'm pretty Clumsy, and stuff does fall alot. But besides the point I'm so glad that they improved them from the Prototypes (which were featured on the back of...
  10. D

    Muppet Bobble Heads!!!

    Hmmmm... must just be a Massachusettes thing, but they are more expensive in Spencers and Hot Topic. We have a store called New Burry Comics, and it has all these novelty toys, including Bobble heads, and they are only 9.99 or at most 10.99. I don't know why they are more expensive at those...
  11. D

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    I know this sounds like a stupid idea, but I had to come in to School today to pick up a thing of paints, so I'm kinda spaced out, and everything seems like a good plan. How about a Kitchen Playset contest in which one playset in a certain numer (like 1-100 odds, or something) has a...
  12. D

    Series 2 has landed!!

    I'm going to see about trying to get a Muppet Labs today! Hate when I put this kind of thing off till the last stinkin' minute! BTW, Ken...you REALLY beat yourself up in these kinds of posts, don't you! Maybe you should change your screan name to Don Music! "Oh! I'll never get this...
  13. D

    Sesame Street censorship

    Where the Heck is Heck? I know they say Heck abunch of times on BTL, and there's no complaint. In one episode, Theo tells Cleo, "That was one Heck of a Bed Time Story!" Never edited out! Beleivve me! They show the same episodes in rotation so many times, I can tell. I also seem to...
  14. D

    Whos That Private Eye?

    At first, I thought you may have confused this with the Between the Lions Skit "Sam Spud, Par boiled Potato Detective, but reading it again, I'm not too sure what you mean! Sorry I couldn't've been more help.......But I gotta tell you, sounds like a heck of a skit!
  15. D

    Disco Frog

    Thanks, Mike! And thanks everybody else, even if you didn't remember! BTW, I have been to Sesame Seventies a bunch of times! Great site! Hope they have the Me Lost me Cookie at the Disco page up soon! ANd does anyone remember the Muppet Show version? What were Statler and Waldorf's...
  16. D

    What's your favorite Muppet Christmas Song?

    I never think of Christmas during Halloween (except presents, both giving AND getting), but here are some of my faves Jingle Bell Rock and Lil' Saint Nick by Electric Mayhiem (come on! How can you NOT like anything by the Electric Mayheim?) I hate Christmas, by Oscar the Grouch Pass it...
  17. D

    Disco Frog

    Yeah! Except for Me Lost me Cookie at the Disco, Weird Al Yankovic's Gotta Boogie, and Macho Duck, I dispise disco! Never heard this one though!
  18. D

    Dinosaurs

    Awwww! Thanks Electric dude! The truth is that this is for Halloween, but I'm sure we will see more Peanuts and NBX stuff soon!
  19. D

    Sesame Street censorship

    That reminds me of an episode of the Critic! Jay was saying something like, and here's what I think of the Producers of Ghostbusters 3... (a Technical difficulties sign pops up) and Jay returns wearing a bathrobe, and being excorted off stage. Also on the Simpsons, Homer says the word that...
  20. D

    Series 2 has landed!!

    AND I HAVEN'T FINISHED COLLECTING SERIES 1 YET!!!
Top