Search results

  1. D

    Series 2 Arrives: When and Where

    Sorry! To fully apreciate this, you have to go to Warrick's Fraggle Website and Forum. There was this Silloutte (forgive spelling) of the Fraggles, and there was this sixth character that was bothering the heck out of everyone, and Warrick deleted it, but it's still on his DVD page, so we had...
  2. D

    Kukla Fran & Ollie fans?

    I have not seen this, but I REALLY want to! I read all about it in a few books, and I think that this was a great show for both kids and adults. Unfortunately, my exposure to them is REALLY limited to one short clip at the Emmy awards, in which Fran mispronounces, "A Charlie Bown Christmas."...
  3. D

    Sesame Road

    No, ssetta. There is no law suit! Everyone has used the Abbey Road cover as a parody, Ren and Stimpy, Animaniacs, even the poster that came with the Dinosaurs, Big songs album! Listening to the Cd, I have found that the two songs I've mentioned earlier (I'm the Big one Now, and Off to...
  4. D

    Halloween!!!!!!!!

    Hey guys! Guess what's on tonight? It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown! The classic special in which Linus stays up all night in the Pumpkin Patch, waiting for the Great Pumpkin. The great special where Lucy gets a cookie, Pigpen gets a candy bar, and good ol' Chuck gets a rock! The...
  5. D

    General Mills Cereal DVDs

    I use free AOL trial disks as Frisbees!!! AS LONG AS THEY DON'T HAVE DVD'S ON EM!
  6. D

    Series 2 has landed!!

    You know what is the most annoying part? If this were YuGiOh, or Power Rangers or something that little kiddies like, TRU would be falling all over themselves to try to put thses things on shelves and ship them the day they came out. Then a week later they begin a looooooong stay on the...
  7. D

    Frank Oz to direct "The Stepford Wives" Remake

    Great news on the Frank Oz front. But most people hate these kinds of remakes. Perhaps if the film is not so good, he'll return to Muppetry! Now if Frank Oz were to direct the Mini-Gobo movie......
  8. D

    Series 2 Arrives: When and Where

    Camella is allergic to flowers! ANyway, it's good to find out that Camella will come with Gonzo, and the Count just forgot to type the word ONLY. We all make mistakes COunt, Like me and the Mini-gobo! MINI-GOBO!!!
  9. D

    Movie Toys

    I think he wants a Mini-Gobo!
  10. D

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    New!!! Pink and Chewy Rowlf figure! Did any one see this? It looks like Rowlf was made out of Strawberry Starburst. Boy! That ROwlf sure can play some good Bubble Gum music! And his eyes are missing as well! Man. Aren't prototypes just the Funniest things?
  11. D

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    The stage play set or the Star Jar? The Star Jars thing was never made! Drat! They had all these things they never made. I think the company folded! Another great idea was this Boris, Natasha, and Fearless Leader Condiment caddy (or something?) that was shped like a submarine with Their...
  12. D

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    No Camella with Tux Gonzo? Man!!! That was the only reason why I'd buy him...that is of course if I bought the Stunt Gonzo with his cannon! What is the reason that she was deleted from this product? I hope she isn't a Wizard World convention promo!
  13. D

    Favorite Palisades PVC

    Sculpt nothin'! I don't care what he looks like!!! I want me a Manah Manah! Manah Manah Doo doo doo doo doo Manah manah Doot doo doo doo Manah Manah Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo Manah Manah Doo doo doo doo doo Manah manah Doot doo doo doo Manah Manah...
  14. D

    Official Unofficial Don Music Thread

    According to Sesame Lyrics Archive, it goes Stormy Night Not even a cloud in sight On my way, to where the sky is dark Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Yellowstone Park? (I'll never get it! Never, never, never, never!) Mannn!! Ha Ha Ha!!!! I love that! He knows the theme...
  15. D

    Muppet/Sesame Street Question...

    From Kermitage.com Cookie Monster Made a surprise guest appearance with the rest of the Sesame Street gang in the episode guest starring Marty Feldman (#114). He beared a striking resemblance with the guest star. Performed by Frank Oz. Hope this helps
  16. D

    Prairie Dawn - Anything muppet??

    You need a Wolly monster pic? Why didn't you said so? www.muppetcentral.com/_images/headers/mcheader83.jpg and here's another www.muppetcentral.com/_images/headers2/mcheader38.jpg hope this helps!
  17. D

    Billionaire Saban in Talks to Buy Muppet Makers

    I saw the new Transformer toys at McDonalds....TERRIBLE!!! YUCK!!! these are worse than the Transformer Rip-offs from the 1980's! However, I think I saw the Cheshire cat at a collector's store! If you really want it, I could probably get it for you! If they still have it, of course!
  18. D

    Sesame Road

    I can't think of any reason (except financially) why I didn't pick this CD up sooner! I got it two nights ago, but only got a chance to REALLY hear it last night. I have got to say, it is now my FAVORITE cd in my collection!@ I had a gift certificate for this one place, and I have been casing...
  19. D

    Futurama Fans

    Lu, it looks like you didn't understand what they meant by cancelled. They never could put on enough episodes because of the $%^& Football games going into over overtime! They only show about a half a season every season, so they had more episodes to air, dispite. It's such a shame we'll lose...
  20. D

    Question: Appearances on BTL

    Sorry! Some idiot screwed up the internet service! I was going to give you a detailed discription, but now it looks like I'll give you the bear facts! On "Tweet Tweet," Clay and Walter discover that that Dinosaurs evolved into birds like them. They go around chanting "Tweet! Tweet!"...
Top