Search results

  1. D

    Official Unofficial Don Music Thread

    I got to say, those dumb little kids who banged their heads, emulating this guy really screwed it up for us who didn't. However, I bang my head quite a lot, and it has nothing to do with Don Music! What were some of your favorite Don Music moments? Some I vaugely remember, He tries...
  2. D

    The Early Grover

    I've seen Herry's Blue fuzzy nose! It was on Plaza Sesamo, and they were singing about circles. Oscar was not originally orange, but rather PURPLE!!!! It's on the Jim Henson'S Doodles book!
  3. D

    Series 2 Arrives: When and Where

    Philip! In case you want to know, the first PVC set has been announced as Manah Manah 2 Snowths Sam the Eagle Miss Piggy Gonzo and Thog! The link's at forums.palisadestoys.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11
  4. D

    Sesame Street censorship

    There are some animations in which they have pies in the face. There is this one with a movie director and clowns. They throw 12 pies in his face. Obviously a skit about 12!
  5. D

    influences

    Jim Henson, obviously. I was also influenced by: Marc Brown (author of Arthur books) Jim Cummings (brilliant Voice actor) John Kricfalusi (creator of Ren and Stimpy and George Liquor) Jim Davis (Garfield) Charles Shulz Weird Al Yankovic Matt Groening Leslie Neilson...
  6. D

    Unappreciated Cartoonist!

    I do do fine art (heh heh heh! I said Do do!!). I can do it, it's just it doesn't seem as fun to me. Sort of like Picasso when he went from his semi-realistic peices to the more abstract stuff. And I couldn't agree more. Comic strips aren't that funny anymore. Garfield, Dilbert, Fox...
  7. D

    Billionaire Saban in Talks to Buy Muppet Makers

    I liked the idea, just hated the "mystery figure" packaging. I only got one I relly really Loved (Donald) two I liked (Jaafar and Aladdin) and one I wished I'd've held out for another (the witch from sleeping Beauty) I REALLY REALLY wanted Emperor Kuzco (Emperor's new Groove) and Scrooge...
  8. D

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Gumby, are you talking about the sketch, or the prototype Jar? I pitcured it that way, like the jar, with the orchastra pit, the curtains, the Balcony, etc. However, I can't see how it could be packaged. I don't know if Palisades would go for, "Some assembly required," and I figure it will...
  9. D

    Deleted songs on MCC DVD?

    I have a feeling they were not even incorperated into the plot. In other words, it was not shot into the final product. Mayhaps that's the reason why. I remember one lyric being removed (for no apparent reason) on the MTI video: We were siling sailing over the bounding main, And now...
  10. D

    2 Cookie Monster's?

    Well, John Kennedy is said to play Fozzie, Fozzie...uh...Fozzie! Frank and David alternate as Cookie Monster from time to time. At least this season. Frank plays both him and grover on a Letter "O" segment, David plays Cookie while Frank plaays Grover on an N segment, while on an S...
  11. D

    Unappreciated Cartoonist!

    's allright! 's all good! I just have to correct people when they say that! I mean, it's just that these ttypes of people are so high class the only cartoons they like are the dull ones in the New Yorker (Charles Addams was a genuis, but the others are....ackg!!!!) Don't feel sorry for...
  12. D

    Christmas Eve on Sesame Street

    Wel, I got them switched around, but It was definately a kiss between the two. I always wondered what would have happened if Luis never fell in love with Maria, and she maried David instead. What would have happened sice David sadly passed away? Also. I have a theory. I have a feeling one...
  13. D

    Another TMS Outline

    Ha Ha No! It's from Sesame Street, and it goes like this: A hamster ate a handkerchief, a hammer and a hoe He ate a hundred herring and a hawk who said "Hello" This hamster ate a pickle jar, a house and then a log And then he got the hiccups and he turned into a hog! Corus: Ha ha...
  14. D

    Billionaire Saban in Talks to Buy Muppet Makers

    The last good toy they had WAS Lilo and Stitch. Little Bobble heads! You can't beat that with a stick. Burger King will always be the champ, though! I got 4 Simpson ones already! Wendy's gets much better, as well. Fewer and Fewer paper products, and more actual plastic toys!
  15. D

    Top 3

    What the &*^% is up with all the Elmo bashing?!?!? I mean, sure he's the most popular one commercially, but it's not his fault (rather Kevin Clash's fault) it's the little kids of whom the show was made for. Basically they can relate to Elmo, being a 3 year old. I don't want to know anyone who...
  16. D

    Christmas Eve on Sesame Street

    Some things to notice when watching Remember when Ernie's "sitting" in the barrel? And how he pulls it up and has legs hanging from the barrel, and they're obviously fake? How did he gert those? Did he plan this joke before hand? On the train, Maria and David are definately a couple. This...
  17. D

    The Glory of the 80's

    Mah man!!! :D!! In the 80's he felt pressured to release stuff every year and a half. Now he's more selective. In fact I almost (almost) bought a Pokemon sound track just because he had a song on it. Why he decided to do a Pokemon song is beyond me, but whatever he can do to entertain future...
  18. D

    Channel 5 gets 'Elmo's World' in the UK

    Yeah! I've seen pictures of Villa Sesamo on Warrick's site! The puppets didn't even LOOK like Muppets! They resembled cheap versions of Sid and Morty Krofft show puppetry. But what changes will they make for Plaza Sesamo? Will it air in the US? Will Pancho, Lola, Abelardo and the rest be...
  19. D

    Free "Muppets Take Manhattan" DVD in Lucky Charms cereal

    I'm so glad they actually come INSIDE the cereal, rather than having to send away for it. I should have sent away for the entire Sesame collection, but didn't for some stupid reason. I have seen these window packages. It's not the first time. They started doing it with the Toy Story 2...
  20. D

    Billionaire Saban in Talks to Buy Muppet Makers

    I disagree! They are MUCH better than when they first came out. Basically, back then you got a sheet of plastic, which you snap out parts of, and put some sort of car or helicopter together out of it. I still have some, but the peices are missing. I gotta say that the Monsters Inc. ones...
Top