Search results

  1. D

    Unappreciated Cartoonist!

    Curious... Gumby, what guys do YOU want to smack across the mouth? It's not so much I hate kid's book illustraitors, I hate the Writers! It's always about some stupid "Teddy BEar" type character going to bed. How should I put it? Statler: Why are these books bed time Stories? Waldorf...
  2. D

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Muppet Theater postponed Yeah! I can see why you decided to pull this one for a while Ken. It's too...too... well, It's too big and difficult to figure out this early in the line. I basically couldn't think of what it could look like. THe best I could come up with is the modified version of...
  3. D

    Sesame Street censorship

    Plus, it had Bert calling Ernie names like Meatball (a weight insult). Oscar doesn't do this much anymore, if you notice! As for Harvey Kneeslapper, wanna hear something funny? Watch an old episode of MASH! Allan Alda laughs JUST like Harvey! And, Oscar's comments on Big Bird, I watched...
  4. D

    What's the name of those two old guys...

    Five shall be the number thou shall count, and the number of the counting shall be five. JUST KIDDING!!! I know the real quote!!!!! Ha ha ha!!! It's three!
  5. D

    Unappreciated Cartoonist!

    You kiddin'? Most of my teachers have full fledged careers. In fact, one teacher I have (who actually understands my work and appreciates it more than the one I was talking about earlier) only became a teacher for Tax perposes. He explained to the class one year, that if you're an...
  6. D

    Billionaire Saban in Talks to Buy Muppet Makers

    I think Disney is knocked out of the race now! I'm not sure, but it seems that way to me. On the upside, no cartoon Muppet cheapquals (I can't think of how they'd do it anyway), no Winnie the Pooh dressed ujp like Kermit dolls (yay) and no chance of making any kind of... uh.. well... I...
  7. D

    Post your series 2 sightings here...

    Series 2 sightings? Hmmmm I thought I saw one flying over head, but apparently it was one of those darn flying saucers. Nothing important!
  8. D

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    Welcome, Ben, Scooter, and Aaron! I can't beleive you got to meet Jim! I am SOOOOO jealous, Scooter!!
  9. D

    Do De Rubber Duck Part 2

    Statler: Bath time here is like their jokes. (do de rubba duck) Waldorf: Like the viewers, you'll get soaked Both: Dwoah ho ho!! Baby Sinclair: Not the Mama makes me wash (Do de rubba duck) When I spit up apple sauce! 
  10. D

    Muppet movie with the best music overall?

    I'd have to say that the best music in a Muppet Movie is a tie between TMM and GMC! I forget most of the Music from MTM, except, the Muppet Babies song, and the Wedding. Those were great, though! The worst one, Music wise was MFS. I love that movie (not as much as the otehrs, but I still...
  11. D

    Palisades Message board

    Yep...I think I'll join too! I already belong to this site, and Warrick's Fraggle Site. Tried to get into Tough Pigs, but I had problems.
  12. D

    NAME THE SWEDISH CHEF thread

    Sven said Ted, send ten cents, Ted said, Sven, send ten cents, when Sven sent Ted ten cents, then Ted sent Sven ten tents. Sorry, just gotten der carried away, yooo bothca!
  13. D

    What TMS songs would go over well on "Sesame Street"?

    When I thought of the Ha Ha Ha, I thought of Lew Singing the first verse, Gonzo singing the second, and Fozzie (obviously) singing the third. Statler and Waldorf could comment: S: Ha Ha Ha? W: It isn't every day when you hear the cast doing the audience's lines. S: Except here! Dwoah...
  14. D

    Another TMS Outline

    You're welcome! I thought up the Ha Ha Ha skit, in case you want to know!
  15. D

    Unappreciated Cartoonist!

    Wanna have the WORST time of your life? Try becoming a cartoonist and going to Art college! I don't know how many times my jaded art critic art teachers gave me lousy grades for "not drawing a hand photo-realisticly" and "actually having a style different from Crappy kid's book art!" Well, I...
  16. D

    What sketches scared you as a kid?

    Man! That was me favorite part. I just remembered this weird thing about a bird, can't gewt too specific, but it looked more like a horrid alien with spiral eyes. And..uh... there's one other thing that kinda bothers me (now). I saw this recent one (an Elmo's World) when I was getting...
  17. D

    Questions about a photo...

    I'd like ta help you, oh Punk N Puppeted one, but I keep getting this $%^^& log that says that the "image is hosted by Tripod," No ^&*(% Sherlock! Iwant to see the image, NOT the image host!
  18. D

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    It's not that I mind, mind you. It's just I was afraid the guy would drop it, or something would be broken in the set and I'd have to say..."Uh...I'd like another one." But really. If it were something like Digimon or Yugioh, they'd be falling all over themselves trying to find better places...
  19. D

    Preventing a Possible Disney Buyout

    A little off topic, but Talk about mood swings. Read my first post, my second post, and my third. THE OPINIONS ARE ALL DIFFERENT!!!! I just want to point this out, before someone else does and makes me look like an idiot. More so...
  20. D

    Free "Muppets Take Manhattan" DVD in Lucky Charms cereal

    I'll have to meet you guys both ways. I feel hurt that a classic Muppet Movie comes free with the purchase of cereal ( while people are dumb enogh to buy DVD's of Big Fart Liar and Disney's cheapquals). However, if it's for promoting the Muppets to those of the Jaded public force fed the same...
Top