Search results

  1. D

    Sam the Eagle as Samuel Arrow action Figure

    Ken, uh.. am I going to get in trouble for showing this? I mean someone did put it on their site and all. But anyway, I'd think his legs were a tad longer than that! kind of like the cast of Chicken Run www.aardman.com/images/showcase/chicken.jpg sort of like that!
  2. D

    What sketches scared you as a kid?

    I remember that! They were singing about how delicious they were and they were just out of Cookie's reach! Can't remember how the song goes.
  3. D

    "Me So Hungry" Cookie Monster Puppet

    Haven't seen it yet. Sounds cool! Do you think David Rudman did the toy's voice? I know Eric Jacobson did the voice of the Bert in the Motorcycle toy!
  4. D

    Kermit in the Macy's Parade!!!!

    I'd love to see that! I hope they do that again next year!
  5. D

    Sam the Eagle as Samuel Arrow action Figure

    Well, I'm not too sure! I mean, Sam is a cartoonish sort of bird, and cartoons seldom look like the real versions (check out the Tazmanian Devil and a real Taz manian devil). Even if he's supposed to look like this, it just..doesn't seem right some how. In fact, I always hought his bird's...
  6. D

    Muppet Haunted Hotel

    Honestly, I don't think the genius behind "Cinderella 2" would do Toy Story 3. They are differnt companies. I felt Toy Story 2 was better than the first (something rare, I never like sequals more). Alladin 3 was pretty good, but only because of Robin Williams. As for the cartoon series, I...
  7. D

    Your Favorite Muppet?

    I personally cannot chose between Just one. though Fozzie would be it. Actaully, I like them each on different levels. Fozzie's funny Dr.Teeth is Groovey (and designed really well) Kermit is the all around nice guy who sometimes loses his cool Cookie Monster shows the Barbaric instinct...
  8. D

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    MORE SHIPPING DELAYS?!?!?!? I hope Ken has a big Vat of Gorilla Goo, and dumps it on some dock worker's bloody head! Hoping the states don't suffer while Britain gets to play with their Animals....THAT DIDN'T SOUND RIGHT!!!! I meant playing with the Animal toys!
  9. D

    Sam the Eagle as Samuel Arrow action Figure

    link at www.toughpigs.com/images/figs04samarrowsculpt.jpg . I like the sculpt so far, but his legs seem..well...short! It looks like he's part muppet, Part Charlie Brown character. Not that I'm complaining mind you, I really want a Sam T Eagle. Are his legs really that short! I mean, I...
  10. D

    How to get old Ernie and Bert clips

    I think there may be a video, hopefully still in circulation called the Best of Ernie and Bert, but I'm not too sure!
  11. D

    Dr.Tooth's Halloween Jack-o-lantern...Thing...

    forums.palisadestoys.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=3958 It's supposed to be Cookie Monster, and it's the first time EVER I made a Jackolantern, so go easy! I did it 30 minutes before class as part of the College's Halloween festivities.
  12. D

    Kermit in the Macy's Parade!!!!

    Does anyone remember the year that they had the odd, eastern European cartoon Bull Balloon Float? WHAT THE %^$# WAS THAT?!?!?! Not only do we not have any funny cartoon characters from America, we have globally unfunny characters now! I mean, do we REALLY need to see more of Dragontales and...
  13. D

    Series 2 has landed!!

    Well, Count, it looks like your letter countdown (which Rocks, I must say!) can't quite be used in New England...unless of course you use the extended alphabet from the Dr. Seuss classic on Beyond Zebra (in which the Doc invented new letters). It's going to Stinkin' take forever for those...
  14. D

    Muppet Show 25th An. Trading Cards

    two Fozzy Burr Wahl, whin dey uusooly mizpill swomethik dey norver hiff thi tame to fox it! Apparrennny, Fozzy iz moast commmonly mizzplled baycorse Miz Puggy, Krimet thee Forg, and Gozno or sew poopular. Toe bed fer Fozzy! Spill Chuck mist bee ay botch!
  15. D

    Happy Halloween!

    Why, a Mini Gobo in Gorilla Goo of course! HAPPY FREAKIN HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY!!!
  16. D

    Red-hot letter "I"

    Whoever made this film should take a nice hot bath in BOILING GORILLA GOO!
  17. D

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Just asking....Is the same thing used to sculpt the PVC figures as the Action figures? And will the Electric Mayhiem Playset also have Gorilla Goo in it? GORILLA GOO!!!
  18. D

    Series 2 has landed!!

    Though Walker Boh and Matleo had the right notion,that it's not the employees fault, I have to say a lot of people working at these things aren't so qualified and well basically a Goo-less Gorilla can do this job. I'm saying this because I had my fair share of rude people working there! Plus...
  19. D

    Billionaire Saban in Talks to Buy Muppet Makers

    My opinion..again. Did Maurice LaMarche do the voice of Gadget? He alternated with Adams in Inspector Gadget Saves Christmas, and subbed for Adams as the host of the video Gadget's greatest Gadgets (in which dubbed footage was used). I thought he did a decent job. Frank Welker wasn't in it...
  20. D

    Trick or Treat: Happy Halloween!

    GreatJob Jamie, from a fellow James I have to agree, this is one cool Halloween banner! I love it. Especially the use of the Luncheon Counter Monster over the Radio header. I always get a grin when I see him! I like this Holiday banner. Too bad I won't be around Christmas or Thanksgiving...
Top