Search results

  1. D

    Which movies did YOU see in the cinema?

    Well, I only saw Follow that Bird, MTI, MCC, and MFS (twice). I wish they'd rerelease the first three to theaters, though! I missed alot, since I only saw the Muppet Movie on Television. I have seen numerous creature shop movies though, The Flintstones, Ninja Turtles 1 and 2, and George of...
  2. D

    Sesame Road

    Now, what I said about a Dead on impersonation, that means he did it SOOOO increadably perfect, I could almost SWORE it was Paul McCartney (had I not known it was our man, Chris!)! Listen to the screams he does during the repetition of the chorus at the end of the song, and listen to Paul...
  3. D

    Muppet Bobble Heads!!!

    They must still be available, they just came out! Here's hoping for Fozzie and Gonzo!
  4. D

    Gilchrist draws Kermit and characters for elementary students

    You know, with the Henson sale going on, I've gotta say, whoever owns them should get in contact with Gilchrist, so they can Re-release these comics into a collection of Muppet Comics Anthology. I think, from what I've seen, that these were hillarious and he drew the Muppet form great, while...
  5. D

    Muppet song covers

    I really really like the La La La La, Lemon song covered by the Barenaked Ladies!
  6. D

    Guy Smiley puppet???

    No! Monty had an ORANGE head. You also forgot Prince Charming which was the EXACT same puppet, but with a crown and robe!
  7. D

    Gilchrist draws Kermit and characters for elementary students

    Okay, am I the ONLY one who has never read any of the Muppet comics? I have seen some on Byron's site. They are pretty funny. I don't think my local paper carriued it, ever! However, I get in the Boston Herald Guy's other comic, Mudpie. Great art, but not so funny!
  8. D

    Getting to know the Sesame Street Animators

    Here's something you may find interresting www.artistmike.com/SesameStreet/Sesame1.html
  9. D

    SCROOGE vs ANGRY CHAIR

    Oh No!!!! It's It's... THE ANGRY CHAIR!!!! ARGGHHHH!!! WATCHOUT!!! IT'S COMING!!! IT'S OVER STUFFED!!! RRRRARRRGGGH!! IT'S DEADLY!!! FLYING ANGRY CHAIR!!!! Just kidding! This title must have confused the heck out of most of us here!!! This must sound cool!
  10. D

    The Martin P. Robinson Appreciation Thread

    TELLY MONSTER TELLY MONSTER TELLY MONSTER TELLY MONSTER!!! :D :D :D
  11. D

    Getting to know the Sesame Street Animators

    Here are some contemporary ones: Mo Williems (who brought us the Cartoon Network series Sheep in the Big city): Suzie Kabloozie Unhappy artest (a tale told in rhyme in which this artist is miserable, and then he kicks paint on a canvas, making him laugh) amonug others His web page is...
  12. D

    Manimal

    I am SOOOOO confused! Is this about Animal? Is it? Or is it about Animals in general? Cuz if it IS about Animal...let's say I'll be down 35 buck-a-roos come June!
Top