Search results

  1. D

    Billionaire Saban in Talks to Buy Muppet Makers

    Come on now, JUUUUST LIIIIKE THAAAT!! I love that! Especially when he fixes his pose at the end! Ha Ha HA Yeah, and if you give him a quarter, M.C. Hammer will perform at your next Birthday party too!
  2. D

    Muppet Film and TV References

    Here's some On an episode of Men in Black the Animated series, Agent K says to agent J that, "you're too green for feild work!" J protests and adds, "GREEN?!?! Kermit the Frog is Green!!!!" On an episode of Eek the cat, aliens want to destroy earth, Eek, then tells him that he'll destroy...
  3. D

    Seymours New Trunk!!!

    Well, PNP has done it again. PNP has taken some muppet thing and shaped it into a new product. I'd like to see it.. lloydnebulon@yahoo.com
  4. D

    Frazzle Monster...

    I really used to like Frazzle when he was on Sesame. He seemed more like a big, underdeveloped character, sort of like a mix between Baby Animal and the Taz Manian devil, when they brought him back in the 90's, you know, when they had the Day care center?
  5. D

    Do you remember THESE live-action tunes?

    With the exception of the 4th one, I remember all of them, and I have to say Hard Working Dog and Paddle my way to you were my favorites. Does anyone remember Garbage man Blues? Got to compact it, Compress it, Recycle, make less of it... Man, I remember this stuff! Not too well...
  6. D

    Dr. Tooth's TMS outline featuring Weird Al!

    I haven't seen the Rita Morena episode, so I kinda made it up on my own. Problem is, I didn't know that Count VonCount did one with the same guest star! I wrote this one a while back, after the second Travelling Matt TMS outline, and I've been working on it ever since. It was supposed to be...
  7. D

    The Count von Count's TMS Episode Outline #1.

    Count, I hate to bring this up, but uh... I did one too! Heh hehe heh! Great minds do think alike, do they not?
  8. D

    The Typewriter Man

    FYI, Mumford is back in a big way! He has appeared in a few street segments (one to fix the broken squeaker of Rubber Duckie) and once on a letter of the day segment. Scooter will be back for the Muppet Christmas special on NBC. I loved the Typewriter guy, and I used to go around going...
  9. D

    The "F" Flea Circus!

    Oh man!!! I USED TO LOOOOOVE this one. Especially the part where Filbert you FOOL!! Awwww Fooey! man! That cracks me up every time.
  10. D

    Series 2 Arrives: When and Where

    +Apparently, national release may not be until the 15th of the month! Unfortunately, TRU would rather ship the same old junk over and over in hopes that someone would pay 5 bucks for a half inch YUGIOH figure (highway Anime robbery!) personally, I wouldn't pay 25 cents at a yard sale for...
  11. D

    Muppet Film and TV References

    On Hollywood Squares (an episode without any muppet in it), Ellen DeGeneris (sp?) got the question: In a recent Poll, which Sesame Street Character do kids most want to Hang out with. Ellen: Hang out? Is that like Hooking up? Id' like to hook up with Elmo. Needless to say, the Answer WAS...
  12. D

    Muppets wrap up new MasterCard commercial for November debut

    Now this I HAVE to see! Hope it's on during Raymond tonight!
  13. D

    Is Kermit still on Sesame Street?

    Here's the deal. They let Kermit be on the show, and SW let's Henson use the Sesame Muppets in other projects. It took a cartoonist to think of that! And business people actually FINISH college?
  14. D

    Dr. Tooth's TMS outline featuring Weird Al!

    Dr. Tooth's TMS outline featuring Weird AL!!!! Just wanted to try my hand at it! Special Guest Star, "Weird Al" Yankovic Backstage cold opening: Scooter comes in and announces "one minute to curtain," looks at Weird Al, and says, "You’re Weird Al Yankovic?" Weird Al: Yeah! I know...
  15. D

    characters in new Muppet x-mas movie!

    WaitaminnitWaitaminnitWaitaminnitWaitaminnitWaitaminnitWaitaminnit! You mean to tell me, Sam, Janice, Scooter, and Rowlf will be in this? And they will talk? WOW!!! ANymore little informative bits you can sneak by?
  16. D

    Trial of TV brothers puts culture in dock

    Hmmmmm.... The E in EMTV wouldn't stand for Enron, would it?
  17. D

    Sesame Street water?!?!

    Yeah! I only bought it once, because it was the only thing with Courage the Cowardly dog on it. I was going to go back and get Cow and Jonny Bravo, but changed my mind.
  18. D

    Kermit in the Macy's Parade!!!!

    Re: More Insider News - Cool, but me not know if Cookie Monster there. That is only thing wrong with it. WIll Macy's have HIV Kami in parade? Me just want know!
  19. D

    Billionaire Saban in Talks to Buy Muppet Makers

    Thank you, Zack the "remembering the days before Dic made crappy junk shows, and let all the bad ones (but, luckily letting Super Mario :D ) on DVD" Dog. This is kinda fun, man! In case you want to know, DIC had a Disney partnership, and though it released some great stuff on Video, they did...
  20. D

    Sam the Eagle as Samuel Arrow action Figure

    I meant in the movie, when he was in the "Ny-exceptionally safe little boat." I saw his feet and said to my self, WHAT THE...? Cause we all know that we rarely seen Muppets from the waiste down! I just wondered from the picture if he's going to be a little wobbly when he stands up!
Top