Search results

  1. D

    When You Can't Make Money off New Toons...

    It looks like Spider man caught whatever Scooby Doo had. He has been quite popular ever since he was created, but he gets restored toons and a new show after the movie. I have seen "What's new Scooby Doo" and as a DOo fan, I was impressed. They modernised it without screwing it up too much...
  2. D

    Next season, please!

    PunkNpuppets: He means that Big bird will get a beak job, and Snuffy's looking into rhinoplasty. Elmo, of course takes long naps in a cryogenic tube, he thinks that plastic surgery is a little...out there. Just kidding. I was anticipating Fozzie over here to make that joke. It means that the...
  3. D

    Leon Doctor Eltonjohn Dontshoot (The Piano Player)

    Of course I've heard of him After all, his golden teeth and golden tones make this character my Absatively, Posilutely indeffinate favorite.... DR. TEETH
  4. D

    characters in new Muppet x-mas movie!

    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:Clifford.. One time...No argument here. Her and that other male pig they added. And what, pray tell, was wrong with Link Hogthrob? Steve Whitmire performs him now, does he not? Pepe is a shrimp (errr... King Prawn)..which technically is a Sea bug. Who...
  5. D

    European McDonald's Muppet Show Happy Meal

    You really got to check out the lousy McD's Transformer toys. Even die hard fans are backing off. This blows ugly Muppets out of the water!
  6. D

    European McDonald's Muppet Show Happy Meal

    WHO CARES? I don't care how they look, I just want the Muppets!!! I have a really ugly Mini Bean Bag of Guy Smiley (who isn't smiling, and has a Kramer hair cut), and a terribly fuzzy Mumford Bean bag! It seems as if Stultz has sour Grapes!
  7. D

    Dreams about Muppets

    For the longest time, I had recurring nightmares about Shalom Sesame (it used to scare me as a kid for some reason). Especially the Number Pin Ball segments. Here's another one. I was little, I just saw the Hebrew Language version, and though it didn't scare me, it was kinda weird. I was...
  8. D

    Muppets in Newsweek

    My thoughts on the article. Personally, the quality of Children's programming is a current mixed bag. Though we have great shows, like Sesame Street, CLifford, Sagwa, Arthur, Cyberchase (geared to older kids), Between the Lions and such, some shows are just plan bland and annoying to watch...
  9. D

    Muppet Film and TV References

    Siggh.. so true.
  10. D

    Miss Piggy on Today Show

    D'OH!!!!! I missed it!
  11. D

    Reading skit no one has touched yet

    Heh heh heh.. I was one of the people who brought it up in the other thread!! Man, I love this old segment!
  12. D

    Muffets???

    Don't feel bad. When most of us were kids, we used to mispronounce his name, too. Snuffleluffagus, or Snuppalupakis. Heck with it. I just called him "Snuffy!"
  13. D

    Muppety art

    At the Palisades forum, I posted Pencil sketched of characters that Palisades would not make. The link is at... forums.palisadestoys.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=365 tell me what you think.
  14. D

    Frazzle Monster...

    I think Jim performed some Frackles..they're like monsters...Boppidy I think!
  15. D

    Electric Mayhem Muppet Bus For Sale

    There's something missing! Really! No fake! Is this the MFS version? I seem to recall the bus having a big, Dr.Teeth like smile on the front grill (or whatever it's called)
  16. D

    Deleted Scenes of TMS

    OOh!!! I remember that red X! Man, good times, good times.... Seriously, Topcities is obviously NOT the tops. Can you E-mail me the picture lloydnebulon@yahoo.com I'll really appreciate it!
  17. D

    Sam the Eagle as Samuel Arrow action Figure

    Mmmmm... Chicken legs...glaaarrrgh.... Seriously. Is the figure going to wobble some? Will it have a base (not to be confused with "all your base are belonging to us") so it won't tip over?
  18. D

    I Finally Posted My New Avatar

    I think I'll keep this one for a while, then get my Link Hogthrob pic on there!
  19. D

    Muffets???

    No! She didn't mix up Gonzo with Animal, she Mixed up Gonzo with Ringo Starr. That nose.. and they are both the Weird ones of their groups!
  20. D

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    You know, if the Muppets are actually ON Hollywood squares this season, maybe they can promote the action figure line.
Top